Fender Bender
3105 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 13, 2014

Looking back on at the beginning of this post I am surprised with the lack of likes it has received! Well without brining this topic too off topic I would like to encourage you guys to give the OP some likes this is a very positive thread and I wish there were more like it! I know this coming from me means next to nothing but this thread obviously meant a lot to the OP and a few of the posters here! 

original.gif

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 1551 of 2,074 (652 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Feb 13, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

Looking back on at the beginning of this post I am surprised with the lack of likes it has received! Well without brining this topic too off topic I would like to encourage you guys to give the OP some likes this is a very positive thread and I wish there were more like it! I know this coming from me means next to nothing but this thread obviously meant a lot to the OP and a few of the posters here! 

original.gif

It's funny to see how popular this thread has gotten, yet OP hasn't really posted here since the thread
's start, nor do others recall seeing OP in Home itself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1552 of 2,074 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Feb 14, 2014

I saw Thew902 and O_Mally at X7 earlier today it was fun!   Also before I forget I saw Soulycon a few days before also great to meet you too! 

original.gif

I like R2 options!
Message 1553 of 2,074 (594 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

Feb 14, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Wow - today was a totally Forum'd filled day on Home for me.

First, I saw @smokingpistol (buried in wardrobe) wearing blue hair, huge Mononoke club and bright orange furs in Pier Park. I was trying to take a pic, but I froze .. booo! Smiley Sad *waves to pistol*

Second, after rebooting my PS, I raced past @KANE-FIRE and @Thew902 in the front of x7 while going to get my Classic Rockabilly Mini Dress Skirt.

Third, I went to the Hub and ran into these lovely ladies:

Clockwise: me, @myalana , @Midnight_Secrets , and @GHOST_STALKER23 

We got to talking about, what else, clothes. Thanks again Midnight & mya! Smiley Happy

Also ran into these other Forumers while trying to get those elusive Valentine's Day Ts from the Compatiblity mini-game (in no particular order): @CMCSAVAGE , @Delicious_Darla , justinyou , @HONEYCOMBFROG , and @Skyelyn .'(P.S. I STILL haven't been able to get those darn T-shirts.)

Whew ... what a fun-filled day! Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that I finally had the chance to meet you and Ghost. It was a real pleasure to talk with all three of you. I had a lot of fun, and look forward to doing it again. Smiley Happy

Message 1554 of 2,074 (527 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 14, 2014

Midnight_Secrets wrote:
I'm so glad that I finally had the chance to meet you and Ghost. It was a real pleasure to talk with all three of you. I had a lot of fun, and look forward to doing it again. Smiley Happy

Likewise, Midnight ... just having too much fun that afternoon before both of us had to leave ... and the fact that @myalana brought her billy club out made that an "extra special" occasion .. LOL!  Smiley LOL

Def. hope to run into y'all again! Smiley Happy

Message 1555 of 2,074 (517 Views)
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Feb 15, 2014

I met ImMOZb0 & LightiningEmotion at X7 this morning it was nice to chat with you both! 

original.gif

I like R2 options!
Message 1556 of 2,074 (467 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14002 posts

Feb 15, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

I met  younginflavor18 at the X7 entrance yesterday It was fun & great meeting you!

original.gif

It was also a pleasure meeting you around that day too, XrazgarX.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 1557 of 2,074 (458 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Feb 18, 2014

I did see LightningEmotion at the X7, but he was not there and he was looking a little melancholy as the pics show .....

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 1558 of 2,074 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 18, 2014

For some reason I dont seem to see many from the Forums, either I'm elusive or everyone else is, but I recently met four (okay, two on my friends list but they still count).

First was Mya, who bought a swimsuit off of me, so it was very nice for me to be able to help out like that, who I then bought the ehug LMO off of for her 'hugs' thread.

Then met aitocsavon, which is the first time we've met. She was very friendly, a pleasure to talk to and very helpful. Having seen some of her pics in Mya's clothes thread I also purchased a couple of things off of her too.

Next was smokingpistol in the hotzone who I gave a hug to with my newly bought LMO. I honestly think he is perfectly suited to be part of the 'Welcoming Comittee', always so welcoming and friendly, both on Home and on the Forums.

And finally Digitman3, who was AFK at the time on the bridge in Acorn Park, but I sneaked a hug in while he wasnt looking!

(both pics also put in Mya's 'hugs' thread)

Message 1559 of 2,074 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Feb 18, 2014
Busy day Mermaid-KT! You ran into some of my favorite people. Bet Dean will be kicking himself for being AFK, after seeing your photo hugging him in the park. Smiley Happy Mur
Posted Image
Message 1560 of 2,074 (315 Views)