Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Sep 25, 2013

nelsonshawn wrote:
You will find a lot if rude people everywhere. I don't really give people much of a chance to be rude to me. I say hi, if they don't reply I move on it if they make a not soo nice comment I ignor and move on. I never let anything anyone says get to me. It's not worth it Smiley Happy

Rude, as in hosting a contest and not awarding the prizes?

Message 1211 of 2,074 (516 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Sep 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:
You will find a lot if rude people everywhere. I don't really give people much of a chance to be rude to me. I say hi, if they don't reply I move on it if they make a not soo nice comment I ignor and move on. I never let anything anyone says get to me. It's not worth it Smiley Happy

What contest are you referring to, CMCSAVAGE?

I am curious n would find it surprising of anyone hosting a contest (where likely most people involved would be friends) to not award the prize for completing it?

I have not ever met nelsonshawn, so I have no idea whatsoever about his or her personality in regards to such things.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 1212 of 2,074 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Sep 25, 2013

@KOA 

Soilycorn... 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 1213 of 2,074 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@KOA 

Soilycorn... 

Soily Heart

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 1214 of 2,074 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

I am curious n would find it surprising of anyone hosting a contest (where likely most people involved would be friends) to not award the prize for completing it?

I have not ever met nelsonshawn, so I have no idea whatsoever about his or her personality in regards to such things.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/CONTEST-HAS-CONCLUDED/td-p/41464639

Message 1215 of 2,074 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/CONTEST-HAS-CONCLUDED/td-p/41464639

are you still upset over the fact that you didnt get anything for editing your post?

and i am sure nelson awarded the winners

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 1216 of 2,074 (481 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

are you still upset over the fact that you didnt get anything for editing your post?

and i am sure nelson awarded the winners

Upset? LOL, no, never was and didn't really care. And for the record, no he didn't.

You still mad because I won't add you to my friends list?..........Smiley Surprised

Message 1217 of 2,074 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

No I think it was rude as in running away as soon as someone greets you with an energetic "Hi CMC, Muuuuah!" or rude as in *poofing* in a an instant once a camera is produced. You wouldn't know anything about that though would ya? You lil firecracker you Smiley Happy

Message 1218 of 2,074 (414 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

No I think it was rude as in running away as soon as someone greets you with an energetic "Hi CMC, Muuuuah!" or rude as in *poofing* in a an instant once a camera is produced. You wouldn't know anything about that though would ya? You lil firecracker you Smiley Happy

Sure I do. I just don't like most of the people on here. End of story.

Message 1219 of 2,074 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 25, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

nelsonshawn wrote:

Sure I do. I just don't like most of the people on here. End of story.

lol...that implies you like someone ( or vice versa) hehe. You make us chuckle with these stories CMC and that's why I hope that I see you on Home again soon Smiley Happy

Message 1220 of 2,074 (605 Views)