Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

@KOA

I don't respond to trash cans. 

...or female forum members, or male forum members, or nonforum members....

Smiley LOL

I'd love to meet you on Home, myalana. I'm like.. your biggest fan Heart

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 671 of 2,074 (480 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

@KOA

I don't respond to trash cans. 

...or female forum members, or male forum members, or nonforum members....

Smiley LOL

I'd love to meet you on Home, myalana. I'm like.. your biggest fan Heart

Why do I get the feeling that this is a trap?

Message 672 of 2,074 (469 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jul 22, 2013

@Mya Hey I do too respond to some forum members. About 5% of the time. 0% if it's a random.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 673 of 2,074 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@Mya Hey I do too respond to some forum members. About 5% of the time. 0% if it's a random.

Have you thought about becoming a Guide before you leave Souly? Cat Wink

Message 674 of 2,074 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jul 22, 2013

@mya 

Me = being a Guide would be pretty bad as I wouldn't be much help. Smiley Tongue

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 675 of 2,074 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Jul 22, 2013

My last visit to x7, I saw ImMOZbo and King_xO-AsSaSSin. Yesterday, I saw Digitman3 at Spunland. He took that ball thing from me and I took it back. Either yesterday, or the day before, I saw DTB3000, at Acorn Meadows Park. He was talking to another user about someone named "Pepper Jack" and how "Pepper Jack" owned Acorn Meadows Park. It was a interesting conversation to say the least.

Message 676 of 2,074 (456 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

@mya 

Me = being a Guide would be pretty bad as I wouldn't be much help. Smiley Tongue

So... what do you do then as your role as an MVP? Not having a dig, just genuinely curious. If you hate people so much and you're so anti-social then what made you apply in the first place? The red name? The attention?

Please, enlighten me here.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 677 of 2,074 (451 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

@mya 

So... what do you do then as your role as an MVP? Not having a dig, just genuinely curious. If you hate people so much and you're so anti-social then what made you apply in the first place? The red name? The attention?

Maybe some MVP's applied as a joke......and somehow got accepted.....I think that's what Souly did

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 678 of 2,074 (444 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

@mya 

I'm curious as well. The following is from  Who Are the Playstation MVPs.

The PlayStation MVP program is made up of highly engaged PlayStation community members.  Each member brings a unique perspective on what it means to be a PlayStation fan. It takes all types of fans to build the fabric of PlayStation, and as such there are all types of MVPs

Some are Curators of Reference Content: The type of fan that knows where to find the best walkthrough, or the latest fan art at the drop of a hat.

Some are Event Creators: These fans build, or help maintain, community events like Game Nights and multiplayer Tournaments.

Some are Critique PlayStation's Services: These folks give targeted feedback on Network services, or other brand related offerings.

Some are Social Conduits: These MVPs use their Social media prowess to bring communities together

I guess I just haven't seen the particular PS outlet where you are highly engaged. Since you're Leaving PSN and Home soon, will you be resigning?

Message 679 of 2,074 (420 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Jul 22, 2013

jrl51592 wrote:

My last visit to x7, I saw ImMOZbo and King_xO-AsSaSSin. Yesterday, I saw Digitman3 at Spunland. He took that ball thing from me and I took it back. Either yesterday, or the day before, I saw DTB3000, at Acorn Meadows Park. He was talking to another user about someone named "Pepper Jack" and how "Pepper Jack" owned Acorn Meadows Park. It was a interesting conversation to say the least.

LOL  I got a notice to "Steal" so I did what comes naturally.  I haven't read the guide and have little clue what I'm doing there.  I didn't even know what I was stealing or if I succeeded.  I guess I did, momentarily anyway.  I somehow also made it to the upper level and promptly fell back to the main level.  Smiley Indifferent  Maybe I should read that guide.  Dean

Posted Image
Message 680 of 2,074 (399 Views)