Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Foreign items

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:

Thew...In a sense yes, but not really

Put your request in suggestions. You're certainly not the first one to request dances like Hed Kandi. Not sure what other items but that is your best bet for getting them here legitamately.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/January-2013-Suggestions/td-p/39206105/jump-...

Message 11 of 23 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Thank you kindly for the link. However, I've been suggesting stuff and nothing I ever suggest gets brought to home?..What gives?
Message 12 of 23 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 26, 2013

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:
Thank you kindly for the link. However, I've been suggesting stuff and nothing I ever suggest gets brought to home?..What gives?

There are licensing issues when it comes to other regions. Hopefully the next core patch stops ISE so things that should be in one region stay in that region. The fact that some choose to acquire items using exploits just creates issues for those here who see them. 

Not much you can do about it other than ask for them and hope it'll happen. 

Message 13 of 23 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

^ Regarding hope, as Sully has said, "That and and quarter will get you 25 cents"

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 14 of 23 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Well i've heard you can be banned if you have any items like that?....but I'm not seeing anyone get banned because I have an offer to get it but I don't want to get it and then my account be banned this is mainly why I'm asking
Message 15 of 23 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jan 26, 2013

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:
Well i've heard you can be banned if you have any items like that?....but I'm not seeing anyone get banned because I have an offer to get it but I don't want to get it and then my account be banned this is mainly why I'm asking

Don't do it, things like that will be branded to your account for forever. And if any action is ever taken against people who have ISE items then you'll be up on the chopping block. Better to just keep your account free of things like that. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 23 (217 Views)
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Jan 26, 2013

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:

Don't take any offers. I have heard many horror stories by doing that, such as accounts stolen, personal info stolen, credit card stolen, accounts banned, PS3 banned, etc. 

Message 17 of 23 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:

There are licensing issues when it comes to other regions. Hopefully the next core patch stops ISE so things that should be in one region stay in that region. The fact that some choose to acquire items using exploits just creates issues for those here who see them. 

Not much you can do about it other than ask for them and hope it'll happen. 

Lol, does it really bother you that much?

Message 18 of 23 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jan 26, 2013

KiNgOfThEjEwS wrote:

I've been seeing a lot of people recently have items from the UK such as a dance for girls and a few various other items...I want to know if this is even legal and if not why? also Why can't these items become available to the US?..

Nope  there Home Hackers... They ruin Home and they they can get away with anything on Home... And hopefully the real reason as to why there doing Update 1.75...

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 19 of 23 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Then we have a flambuoyant Home digital platforms manager

Easy there, tiger.

Message 20 of 23 (128 Views)
0 Likes