Jun 27 2013
By: BUCKi3_BUCK Lombax Warrior 121 posts

Forced To Why???

2 replies 147 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

Someone want to explain why they did psn maintenace june 25th for longer then expected then ps home maintenance all of which not a single problem during it logging in and go on home UNTILL 2 days later??? no problem logging in tonight wed june 26 at 11pm but when my system frose and i went to log back in 12:30am thurs june 27 lterally 1 hour and a half that i already logged in im forced to do system update to log in for a stupid feature, being disable trophy notification??? seriously? if ppl are distracted by notifications then they have waay to much time in their life to waste. and speaking of updates where are all those extra options you said 2 updates ago that were suppositly coming out? i dont care others hate the idea of player inspect, they only dont want because they rather be center of attention and be arrogant about the stuff they bought, well too bad for them this is a community game. pls stop wasting time with things like notification abilities thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Re: Forced To Why???

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Because they just pushed out the new system update, that's why.  Purely coincidence

also a system update has nothing to do with the home client update. just as PSN maintanence has nothing to do with home aside from the fact that home is down during that time.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Re: Forced To Why???

Jun 27, 2013

There are several threads on the update and maintenance on the Playstation Support forum. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Support/bd-p/22035

Message 3 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes