Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: For those who says there is nothing to do on home

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

GlassWalls wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Yes, but what if you played them and thought they weren't for you or you already beat them?  Then you can say there is nothing to do on Home.  

I don't think so. Once a couple years ago, I counted all the gaming options in Home and it was over 230 (including arcade cabinets, and other active item games for private spaces). I'm sure it's much higher now...

Oh GlassWalls is here. If he'd come visit us on Home and run around while we tried to take pics of him for the "Forum Members You Saw On Home Recently" thread, I could catch up to LittleTortuga and we'd have something (else) to do on Home. Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Forum-Members-You-Seen-On-PS-Home-Recently/t...

Message 11 of 22 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 1, 2013

bookepride wrote:

And making alt accounts because you're bored with your life. That's fun also!

Don't forgot buying another PS3 and making the same user account as your mains and chatting with yourself.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 12 of 22 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013
  • playstation hold 'em
  • the dolphy races
  • & chatting away at the midways -1-2-3 while waiting for a free try at games
Message 13 of 22 (175 Views)
Big Daddy
12512 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Don't forgot buying another PS3 and making the same user account as your mains and chatting with yourself.  

Well your sig used to state that you didn't like to talk to people and not to bother you.

Message 14 of 22 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 1, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Well your sig used to state that you didn't like to talk to people and not to bother you.

Hence I talk to myself.   Plus I do tend to chat more with users.  BUT since I haven't been much on Home.  I cannot do such a thing.  

Message 15 of 22 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 1, 2013

myalana wrote:

GlassWalls wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

Yes, but what if you played them and thought they weren't for you or you already beat them?  Then you can say there is nothing to do on Home.  

I don't think so. Once a couple years ago, I counted all the gaming options in Home and it was over 230 (including arcade cabinets, and other active item games for private spaces). I'm sure it's much higher now...

Oh GlassWalls is here. If he'd come visit us on Home and run around while we tried to take pics of him for the "Forum Members You Saw On Home Recently" thread, I could catch up to LittleTortuga and we'd have something (else) to do on Home. Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Forum-Members-You-Seen-On-PS-Home-Recently/t...

I want a picture with GW, too! :-P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 22 (126 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Hence I talk to myself.   Plus I do tend to chat more with users.  BUT since I haven't been much on Home.  I cannot do such a thing.  

Ah, well I still remember telling you "grrrr you're gonna say boo to me souly and quit running off."...you finally did. To each their own I guess though I don't quite understand using a social application such as Home and not wanting social interaction (apart from yourself). At any rate, good luck with your new MVP status and hopefully you'll find your niche.

Message 17 of 22 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Mercia is buggy as all hell and is practically unplayable if I remember correctly.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 1, 2013

myalana wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Ah, well I still remember telling you "grrrr you're gonna say boo to me souly and quit running off."...you finally did. To each their own I guess though I don't quite understand using a social application such as Home and not wanting social interaction (apart from yourself). At any rate, good luck with your new MVP status and hopefully you'll find your niche.

Thank you Mya.  

Message 19 of 22 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Free play at Midway!!
I used to love wearing my craziest outfits and dancing and chatting waiting for a free game! ...loved it and the fact that you have unlockables at Darlas Den just sweetened the deal ")
Message 20 of 22 (74 Views)
0 Likes