Splicer
62 posts

Re: For those who got a invite Please read Dear God please read!

May 2, 2007
lol most any one who took the singstar or what ever form noticed it and had troubles with that.
Message 41 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

May 2, 2007

Neo_X wrote:

ControlNode wrote:
I wander who you are complaining about.    What I find funny is that I don't think I've claimed to get an invite, but everyone has assumed that I did based on my thread about ideas.  So many people have miss understood the intent of the thread that I have not plans of bumping it. 

Yeah well IM primarily speaking to the people who are acting like they were specifically picked and bragging all over the net, people who are making it very very clear they are not taking it seriously enough

I'm fairly desent at finding variable/math errors.  I like finding bugs in other peoples work so that I know I've helped improve there their work.  Also, decent at finding things that could be done in menus and forms that could be done or rearranged to be more clear or to have better flow.  EX: In a resent online survey there were many checkboxes and I had to pick 30, that page really needed to have a counter that showed how many I had selected so that I didn't have to keep track or recount all the checks to get the right number before being about able to submit the survey.

Message Edited by ControlNode on 05-02-2007 10:12 AM

_____Still want my OtherOS support____________
Sony needs to understand that PS3 3.21 FW provides no security fix. They are only hurting those that have a legitimate use for Linux on the PS3 and also use it for the other functions it was designed to do. Linux stayed on mine until I received RB3 as a gift. I refused to buy a new console to retain all the features my console could do prior to April 1st 2010. I have bought 2 broken 60G units and fixed them for running Linux again.
Message 42 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

May 2, 2007
pointless topic i'd say

i didn't get an e-mail invite but who really cares if or when i do i won't freak out no big deal if i don't get beta in august  i'll wait for the full verson of home in sepember.
Message 43 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

May 2, 2007

ps305 wrote:
pointless topic i'd say

i didn't get an e-mail invite but who really cares if or when i do i won't freak out no big deal if i don't get beta in august  i'll wait for the full verson of home in sepember.

pointless post i'd say
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Neo_X
Message 44 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes