Highlighted
Apr 29 2007
By: Neo_X Hekseville Citizen 438 posts

For those who got a invite Please read Dear God please read!

43 replies 4 views Edited Apr 29, 2007
First of all congratulations on getting the e-mail about Home.
But .....I seriously am getting tired of people acting like they should get a
medal, a trophy, and a pat on the back for being hero's among men.
If I see one more person start a thread about how they should get special treatment or
think they are better than everyone else who didn't get picked I may just burst a blood vessel in my brain.
Furthermore I don't think the people are taking it seriously enough.
A beta tester has a lot of responsibility!
They have to make sure all the bugs and annoyances are out of the game before launch.
Now don't get me wrong not everyone who got the e-mail has acted like a imbecile,
some people have been very very cool about it, and I knew people are going to freak out when they
got the e-mail and that is totally understandable all I am asking is please please please
Don't act like you a idiot some people (most people) didn't get accepted and it's not cool when I see
someone laughing or mocking somebody who didn't get the e-mail.
Do your job when and if you get in and get Home shaped up to be what it can be.......Amazing.
Last of all congratulations on getting the e-mail about Home.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Neo_X
Message 1 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2786 posts

Re: For those who got a invite Please read Dear God please read!

Apr 29, 2007
If your tired of people like that, then just don't read their posts... like me.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 2 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

Apr 29, 2007

BigNRich1010 wrote:

Well I am very intersted in Home and when I see a very missleading thread title expecting it to be about home and instead finding it's about some dude saying that everyone who is accepted into home deserves free in game T-shirts and trophys I die a little inside lol
Message 3 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Apr 29, 2007
I agree whole heartedly, and to my defence, I have not even mentioned that I got the email as well. Its just a beta...
Message 4 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

Apr 29, 2007
well from our side its annoying hearing people say they desrve an email more than someone who got it, or that they are angry at sony because they buy a bunch of stuff from them and because of this they are selling their ps3. i understand where you guys are coming from so i've been being considerate, but just be aware of that as well
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 5 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
well from our side its annoying hearing people say they desrve an email more than someone who got it, or that they are angry at sony because they buy a bunch of stuff from them and because of this they are selling their ps3. i understand where you guys are coming from so i've been being considerate, but just be aware of that as well

I agree with you completely although I didn't get picked and yes I have always been a supporter of Sony I know that not everyone can get picked and besides its not even a year away
Message 6 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
438 posts

Apr 29, 2007

severeon wrote:
I agree whole heartedly, and to my defence, I have not even mentioned that I got the email as well. Its just a beta... 

Yeah I am glad not everyone who got the E-mail was a moron lol

Message Edited by Neo_X on 04-29-2007 04:25 PM

Message Edited by Neo_X on 04-29-2007 04:26 PM

Message Edited by Neo_X on 04-29-2007 04:27 PM
Message 7 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Apr 29, 2007

severeon wrote:

I as well got accepted and I haven't even mentioned it on the forums till now, and just to a few buddies.

tyranx
Message 8 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Apr 29, 2007
Theres a lot of people who got emails sent to them that you do not see trolling the board with useless posts. Today was the first time Ive posted in like 2 years lol. How can you ignore the ignorant posts about how people are **bleep**ing and whinning over various stupid reasons when they are everywere? Why speculate on something when you can not be for certain if you have even made it into the beta? Dont get me wrong I still read the forums daily to see if others have got the 2nd email, I just dont normally post at all. Why would sony send out confirmation emails on a weekend anyways?
Message 9 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2786 posts

Apr 29, 2007

Neo_X wrote:

BigNRich1010 wrote:

Well I am very intersted in Home and when I see a very missleading thread title expecting it to be about home and instead finding it's about some dude saying that everyone who is accepted into home deserves free in game T-shirts and trophys I die a little inside lol

Agreed. I saw that thread as well. That was asking too much. Your lucky enough if you were accepted, but to want something for being in the Beta is completly obserd. I would be happy just to be in it.

"In my life, I have this regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so"
Message 10 of 44 (4 Views)
0 Likes