I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: For it's huge delay, Home better have a huge update with it.

Nov 4, 2007

PoseidonJ wrote:

1. Unified friend list-why have seperate friend lists for each game? That's just stupid.

2. Game to game chat- I don't want to be lonely in a session of ninja gaiden sigma, so like XBL, PSN should support this feature.

3. Mid-game messenging/invites. I want to get my friends together for a game of Calling all Cars easily, not get out of them game and message them. And I want to be able to send quick messages/responses.

4. Gamercard-check what trophies someone has earned, what games they play, etc. Basically XBL gamertag equivelent.

5. A better looking, and more efficient PSN store. Nuff said.

6. Dunno how I would put this, but Sony needs to make demos like XBL, where Sony handles the money it costs to put a demo on PSN. I want demos for more games, and all games. There is a VF5 demo on XBL, where as there isn't one for PSN. There isn't even a freaking Lair demo, or a Warhawk demo for PSN. Same for symphony of the night.

7. Not an update really, but they need preloaded PSN cards for PAL/US. As well as the DVR thing for US in 2008.

8. More third party PSN titles. Sony is doing their job (all we need is Legend of Dragoon, Wild ARMS, and a couple more).

9. An XMB slot for the Playstation store, like on XBL. And they should give us the choice to have folder-style, instead of the XMB (to me, it seems alot better looking).

10. Put videos in orders/folders. Say you have 10 family guy movies, just put them all in one folder called "family guy".

PS3 is not the same thing as XBox. If you like it so much how about you pay $50+ and play on your DeathBox and stop trying to make PSN like XBL.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 4, 2007

PoseidonJ wrote:

6. Dunno how I would put this, but Sony needs to make demos like XBL, where Sony handles the money it costs to put a demo on PSN. I want demos for more games, and all games. There is a VF5 demo on XBL, where as there isn't one for PSN. There isn't even a freaking Lair demo, or a Warhawk demo for PSN. Same for symphony of the night.

There is a VF5 demo for PS3 also, I haven't seen it in the PSN store for some reason, but the demo machine at best buy had the VF5 demo, **bleep**?
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
60GB PS3 pwner since 02/07
Message 12 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

Nov 4, 2007
OH NOSE!!!!! Thats like saying my House is delayed due to shipping materials, they better add an extra 1,000sqft of space......*points and laughs* these threads are nonsense

Message Edited by Emadeowa on 11-04-2007 11:30 AM
Message 13 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 5, 2007

Emadeowa wrote:
OH NOSE!!!!! Thats like saying my House is delayed due to shipping materials, they better add an extra 1,000sqft of space......*points and laughs* these threads are nonsense

Message Edited by Emadeowa on 11-04-2007 11:30 AM

lol bad analogy, they usually will throw in an upgrade lol.  Never a size upgrade, but they might upgrade your tile to hardwood, or something like that.  Same with if you wait on a car delivery too long, you can usually get something thrown in like a cd changer or something like that to appease you.
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
60GB PS3 pwner since 02/07
Message 14 of 14 (4 Views)
0 Likes