Highlighted
May 01 2007
By: XerXer00~ Wastelander 779 posts

For all of our fellow board beta access members..!

10 replies 1 views Edited May 1, 2007
Congrats on those of you who are/will be accepted into the Playstation Home beta!

I know the feeling of wanting to be a part of something like that and finally getting accepted (WoW: BC Beta for me felt amazing).

Just a few things that as someone who is looking forward to this addition of amazing software to the playstation franchise that I would like to ask of you.

1. Please remember how many people there are/were that would have really enjoyed to have that spot in the beta, and use your spot to the fullest of its capabilities.
                              - Nothing that is more aggravating then to see someone get a beta invite, try it out once or twice and then put it down and never touch it again. Actually I can think of alot of things that are more aggravating, but you get the point.

2. Please provide whoever your contacts are with as much feedback and suggestions as possible, if permitted come to the boards to find out what those of us who were not invited into Home would like to see, and provide those suggestions as well (the reasonable ones) to your contacts. Your contributions will help Home grow into what each of us are expecting and it can, and will be, amazing.

3. Please come back here with as much information as you can provide to keep the rest of us informed on what is going on. I understand that there may be an NDA that you need to agree to, however if you can provide us with little details and such, it will make it for those of us not taken into the beta, that much more in touch with whats going on.

4. Enjoy yourself to the max! It's going to be an exciting thing and I hope every one of you that are testing it out enjoy yourselves to the upmost!

Thanks guys and Congrats you lucky b@&ta^$!!!!
Message 1 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
640 posts

Re: For all of our fellow board beta access members..!

May 1, 2007
Thanks.  I'll do my best.  Now I just gotta be told I'm in!
Message 2 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

May 1, 2007

XerXer00 wrote:
Congrats on those of you who are/will be accepted into the Playstation Home beta!

I know the feeling of wanting to be a part of something like that and finally getting accepted (WoW: BC Beta for me felt amazing).

Just a few things that as someone who is looking forward to this addition of amazing software to the playstation franchise that I would like to ask of you.

1. Please remember how many people there are/were that would have really enjoyed to have that spot in the beta, and use your spot to the fullest of its capabilities.
                              - Nothing that is more aggravating then to see someone get a beta invite, try it out once or twice and then put it down and never touch it again. Actually I can think of alot of things that are more aggravating, but you get the point.

2. Please provide whoever your contacts are with as much feedback and suggestions as possible, if permitted come to the boards to find out what those of us who were not invited into Home would like to see, and provide those suggestions as well (the reasonable ones) to your contacts. Your contributions will help Home grow into what each of us are expecting and it can, and will be, amazing.

3. Please come back here with as much information as you can provide to keep the rest of us informed on what is going on. I understand that there may be an NDA that you need to agree to, however if you can provide us with little details and such, it will make it for those of us not taken into the beta, that much more in touch with whats going on.

4. Enjoy yourself to the max! It's going to be an exciting thing and I hope every one of you that are testing it out enjoy yourselves to the upmost!

LMAO @ your last sentence!!!!

But really, that was some good advice!
Message 3 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

May 1, 2007
LOL good sportsmanship.
Message 4 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

May 1, 2007
im going to 2 classes and coming home to check fi the confimations are sent out...Thanks for the great post.
Message 5 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1246 posts

May 1, 2007
No disrespect to any one on these boards but if we (G.A.P) do get accepted into the Home Beta Trial, we can not release any type of information about the the trial. I know everyone wants to know what's going on but please be patient. In do time, everything that you want to know will be released. And please any G.A.P member thinking about releasing and type of news on the boards, please do not do so. Please do not represent G.A.P in that manner.
Message 6 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12003 posts

May 1, 2007

XerXer00 wrote:

The NDA prevents beta testers from talking about their experience of Home, they cant even tell you the smallest of details, so basically anyone who isnt part of home beta test will still be effectivly in the dark about how home works until the nda is lifted

Message Edited by Tkmaster on 05-01-2007 12:04 PM
>

Message 7 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

May 1, 2007
going to test it well playing it alot takeing notes looking for bugs and the jazz if I get in of course
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Message 8 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

May 1, 2007

kbasanti49 wrote:
im going to 2 classes and coming home to check fi the confimations are sent out...Thanks for the great post.

Is anyone aware of the delivery system for these confirmations?  IE: Email, PSN Message, Store Download... etc?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Message 9 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

**bleep**Vader wrote:

kbasanti49 wrote:

Is anyone aware of the delivery system for these confirmations?  IE: Email, PSN Message, Store Download... etc?

we get an email from them with instructions on how to dl... i believe from the ps store
Message 10 of 11 (1 View)
0 Likes