Oct 14 2007
By: KnightWalker I Only Post Everything 1334 posts

First HOME and know SOCOM

11 replies 9 views Edited Oct 14, 2007
**bleep** i dont have all life to wait for sick ass stuff to come out for the ps3.  Sony go delay some crappy game and give us the great games
Message 1 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: First HOME and know SOCOM

Oct 14, 2007

TAMA158 wrote:
**bleep** i dont have all life to wait for sick ass stuff to come out for the ps3.  Sony go delay some crappy game and give us the great games

If they delayed the games, they obviously have problems. Do you want a game with problems?
Message 2 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1334 posts

Oct 14, 2007
uhh hell yeah it better than being bored
Message 3 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Oct 14, 2007

TAMA158 wrote:

I don't think you'll be bored with Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Smackdown Vs Raw 2008, The Orange Box, Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Motostorm, and Resistance: Fall of Man. There are lots of games you can play this year. I won't be bored, that's for sure.
Message 4 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1389 posts

Oct 14, 2007
socom...are you for real? come on im a big socom fan and all, but cod 4 is coming in november. buy that till socom release.
Message 5 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Oct 14, 2007
I don't have to worry,no games delayed for me.
PS3 Games Owned: Buzz! Quiz TV, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Def Jam: Icon, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Guitar Hero: World Tour (Guitar Kit), Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Madden NFL 09, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Mirror's Edge, and MotorStorm.

PS3 Games on Wishlist: Gran Turismo 5, Madden NFL 10, Modern Warfare 2, and NBA 2K10.

Blu-ray Movies Owned: The Dark Knight, Twilight.

Blu-ray Movies on Wishlist: Some, but forgot what they were.

http://www.teenchatster.com/
Message 6 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1354 posts

Oct 14, 2007

BlueBlur wrote:

TAMA158 wrote:

I don't think you'll be bored with Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Smackdown Vs Raw 2008, The Orange Box, Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Warhawk, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Motostorm, and Resistance: Fall of Man. There are lots of games you can play this year. I won't be bored, that's for sure.

they must be game u like cus i have no interest in any of them. and RFOM will be a year old and its played out. warhawk is boring onli thing good about was the blutooth witch works great with the ps3
i write all msg on this forum using my ps3 browser. i can't type long replies & there is no editor so forgive me for any mistakes. cpu crashed. i hate the new msg creator for this forum & now i can't quote ppl.
Message 7 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Oct 14, 2007
I hope I don't get hit by a car or something while waiting forever for HOME. I may never get to play it if that happens.
Message 8 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Oct 14, 2007

TAMA158 wrote:

wow.  if your that excited about a game and cant wait then you realy need to get outside.  and learn to do something eltse.   as for socom i have never liked that game so i have no reason to wait. 
PSN ID: StarKiller21
Message 9 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Oct 14, 2007

ACursiveMemory wrote:
I hope I don't get hit by a car or something while waiting forever for HOME. I may never get to play it if that happens.

Well considering it's NOT A GAME and you don't PLAY it. I can only suggest you look both ways while crossing the street.
That or stop playing in traffic.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 10 of 12 (9 Views)
0 Likes