Nov 26 2009
By: KaliYuga First Son 3 posts

Fight Club annoyance

7 replies 10 views Edited Nov 26, 2009
 I dont care if they are VIP`s with diamond bracelets, standing in front of the turntables n playing or chatting is unessesarily distracting to other players. When I ask them to move Im called everything from newb to vile names. Ok fine let them have their special access places but cant you make it where it doesnt affect people trying to play the game? All those extra movements n colors n text balloons are annoying when trying to hit the symbols flying by. A guy today left his charecter dancing for a very long time his  I enjoy that game alot but too many people are ruining the fun with no regard for their rights on Home too. Having special access shouldnt be a burden to others. I know Im going to get flamed by alot of people for this but I dont care, I like Home and I like that game, but people that use their privelage to be mean to other players shouldnt be allowed. Every time Ive asked someone to back away from the table Ive had many people agree with me, but asking nicely is met with rude mean verbal abuse and more intentiona distractions. Please do sopmething. 
Message 1 of 8 (10 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: Fight Club annoyance

Nov 26, 2009

KaliYuga wrote:
 I dont care if they are VIP`s with diamond bracelets, standing in front of the turntables n playing or chatting is unessesarily distracting to other players. When I ask them to move Im called everything from newb to vile names. Ok fine let them have their special access places but cant you make it where it doesnt affect people trying to play the game? All those extra movements n colors n text balloons are annoying when trying to hit the symbols flying by. A guy today left his charecter dancing for a very long time his  I enjoy that game alot but too many people are ruining the fun with no regard for their rights on Home too. Having special access shouldnt be a burden to others. I know Im going to get flamed by alot of people for this but I dont care, I like Home and I like that game, but people that use their privelage to be mean to other players shouldnt be allowed. Every time Ive asked someone to back away from the table Ive had many people agree with me, but asking nicely is met with rude mean verbal abuse and more intentiona distractions. Please do sopmething. 

Welcome to the fourms! Sorry to hear about the people blocking the game if they wont move then just report them for disrupting the game. as for the chat bubbles you can always disable chat press start--> settings--> personal--> communication--> Text--> Disable. Hope this helps

Message Edited by Riot_Officer15 on 11-26-2009 03:59 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Proud Playstation 3 owner since Release date: November 17,2006

Riot_Officer was main account but got banned Smiley Sad thats why it says i registered 11-11-09
Betas: MAG Beta
Metal Gear Online Premiere Beta
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves
Playstation Home Closed Beta 2007
Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception
Message 2 of 8 (10 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

Nov 27, 2009
Not only do I agree with what he said, but I think to fix the problem, they have to fix the Club Fight Night space. If you just walk around in the place, you have lag. Lag is what is really causing the DJ game to mess up. Now, I already know what alot of people are going to say about this, fix your internet, well, just to let you know, there is nothing wrong with my internet. But what I think it is, is they have created a space that the PS3 cannot keep up with, and that is what the real problem is. But I have complained about this time and time again, with no luck on getting it fixed. So I hope with other people posting this bug, that hopefully soon, it will be fixed.
Message 3 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 27, 2009

Thanks for that hint on turning chat off, that WILL be a huge help. Thank both of you for your replies

Message 4 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Nov 27, 2009
lol your post threw me off, b/c no one in their right mind should be annoyed with the awesome movie and book that is Fight Club Smiley Tongue
Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 5 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Nov 27, 2009

BitRunner wrote:
lol your post threw me off, b/c no one in their right mind should be annoyed with the awesome movie and book that is Fight Club Smiley Tongue

And, what is the first rule of Fight Club? Shhhhh!

Message 6 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 2, 2009
Im not annoyed with the movie or the book or even the Fight Cleb, excepting that they let people stand at the turntables and distract a game that can already be challenging enough on hard level. Their eratic movements and different colors flasing right behind the play table make it that much harder to focus on what youre doing. Theres no reason they should be there. There is nothing to do there so why are they up there? Just to show off they have access beyond the ropes? They could do that on the lower floor and not distract the people trying to play the game. I should theink the gamers come 1st and the showoffs last. After all, we far outnumber them so the majority should rule. But I guess I was mistaken to think this was a place to come for real help. So I wont bother coming back. But information on turning the text off was helpful, thanks a bunch for that.
Message 7 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3844 posts

Dec 2, 2009

Whoef wrote:

BitRunner wrote:

And, what is the first rule of Fight Club? Shhhhh!

never talk about Figh.....awwww crap

Message 8 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes