Nov 06 2011
By: Keara22HI Survivor 2284 posts

Ferris Wheel Quest Secret

9 replies 90 views Edited Nov 6, 2011

In the Hub, the Activity Board has a list of quests.  First is the Cogs challenge.  Complete that one and you qualify for the Ferris Wheel Quest next.  But - unless you are a lot smarter than me, this one can be confusing.  Here's how to get it on the first try:  Activate the quest on the Activity Board.  Be sure to exit using the O button instead of the X button.  Then, use the Teleporter to the Pier and go to the Ferris Wheel.  Ask everyone there (unless you were smart enough to bring a friend with you - I wasn't) if they are on the Ferris Wheel quest.  Most of them will have no idea what you are talking about - they never went to the Hub or they never looked at the Activity Board or they just aren't interested in pursuing quests.  When you finally find someone else who is trying to complete this one, you board the Ferris Wheel and, when prompted, invite them to join you.  After the two of you ride the Ferris Wheel for about one minute, you get the note on the screen that you completed it.

The secret:  make sure the person you invite has already picked up this quest from the Activity Board or you will be going around in circles for nothing,

Message 1 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Re: Ferris Wheel Quest Secret

Nov 6, 2011

oh wow i guess i got lucky i just sat around on the ferris wheel hitting square and about 5 minutes and 10 people later i got it.

Message 2 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 6, 2011

From what I remember when completing this quest, is that the person you ride with must be on your friends list, if not you'll keep going round and round.

Does anyone know if this has been updated so it doesn't now have to be a friend?

Message 3 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Nov 6, 2011

I just did mine with a friend on my list

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Nov 6, 2011

well i can't do mine cause i get kicked everytime i get on the ferris wheel

Message 5 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Nov 6, 2011

This is how i did it.

I met a girl who was trying to do the quest too. I had her add me to her list, Left the space & had her invite m. Once there, I got on the ferris whell and invited her to join me. And, boom! quest done.

Here the thing though, Whenever you invite someone, They dont get a pop up like you do when you get a new idem. You have to walk up to the ferris wheel. If it says "Join" you've gotten a invite.

Personally, I think they need to add a pop up, So whenever get invite, you'll know. Don't understand why they didn't. How are you gonna know if someone invite you to ride it with them.

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 6 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 6, 2011

WKQQRocker wrote:

This is how i did it.

I met a girl who was trying to do the quest too. I had her add me to her list, Left the space & had her invite m. Once there, I got on the ferris whell and invited her to join me. And, boom! quest done.

Here the thing though, Whenever you invite someone, They dont get a pop up like you do when you get a new idem. You have to walk up to the ferris wheel. If it says "Join" you've gotten a invite.

Personally, I think they need to add a pop up, So whenever get invite, you'll know. Don't understand why they didn't. How are you gonna know if someone invite you to ride it with them.

I think there is a pop up, it comes at the bottom of the screen, and tells you to press 'x' button to confirm. I've seen it, unless its been removed or glitched someway...

Message 7 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Nov 11, 2011

Mermaid-KT wrote:

WKQQRocker wrote:

This is how i did it.

I think there is a pop up, it comes at the bottom of the screen, and tells you to press 'x' button to confirm. I've seen it, unless its been removed or glitched someway...

Well, When I was there a few nights ago. Was there maybe thirty minutes. When that girl invited me to ride the ferris wheel with her (Which she did a total of three times) I never got any sort of pop up. And, When I invited her with me (which was a total of three times too) She never got one either. My guess would be there was never one or it was glitched in some way.

Get your Portable ID!

Twitter @WKQQRocker
Message 8 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2123 posts

Nov 11, 2011

what should i do when my friends r offline & nobody is helping ? lol

AM GOOD BUT NOT THE BEST
http://about.me/Rage_kmj

PSN Gamercards
Message 9 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Nov 12, 2011

I feel like this quest is unnessarily hard. I dont have any people on my friend list who plays Home. I've sat in that ferris wheel for a while with a bunch of people and it still doesn't work.

Help?!?!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Message 10 of 10 (90 Views)
0 Likes