Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Re: Females in Home - We're Not All Bad!

Dec 15, 2008
Wow you're a girl? omg add me, hi how are you? where are you from? lol jk cool though
Message 251 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 16, 2008
Im in a rather pissed off mood today so I felt like creating a new account to talk about this issue. The reason for "horny dogs" going after females is because of the trash in society. No, im not talking about the people who do it, im talking about the other people in society. People fail to honor those that really do care about their education and career and stuff like that. If you don't do drugs or get in trouble all the time, you are not considered "cool" and you are just like me, your lonely with nobody to talk to. Our society is corrupt with the filthy trash that lives in our society. If you have nothing to look forward to in life, the last thing you can look forward to is female attention. I think that people need to realize the other people that live in our society who are hard working, repsonsible people. People that try to get female attention most likely are denied by normal society so they are just trying to find someone to talk to. You may think this post is weird, but I have been wanting to tell society--or people who play Home, how I truely feel about them. Have a nice day, and try to think about others...
Message Edited by AngryUser on 12-15-2008 04:13 PM
Message 252 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
668 posts

Dec 16, 2008

AngryUser wrote:
Im in a rather pissed off mood today so I felt like creating a new account to talk about this issue. The reason for "horny dogs" going after females is because of the trash in society. No, im not talking about the people who do it, im talking about the other people in society. People fail to honor those that really do care about their education and career and stuff like that. If you don't do drugs or get in trouble all the time, you are not considered "cool" and you are just like me, your lonely with nobody to talk to. Our society is corrupt with the filthy trash that lives in our society. If you have nothing to look forward to in life, the last thing you can look forward to is female attention. I think that people need to realize the other people that live in our society who are hard working, repsonsible people. People that try to get female attention most likely are denied by normal society so they are just trying to find someone to talk to. You may think this post is weird, but I have been wanting to tell society--or people who play Home, how I truely feel about them. Have a nice day, and try to think about others...

Uh, okay... so society pisses you off, you go on Home for respite (which is fair enough) but you go there looking for FEMALE attention?

Why not male attention? Why not GOOD attention? Why not just there to make friends, chat about politics, or the crappy VGA's, or how cool Uncharted is, or ANYTHING?

Why do you need to go and look for FEMALE attention? Why is that in particular so special?

I don't get that, dude. I don't care how crappy society is, you fail.

Message 253 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 16, 2008

Rockpopple wrote:

AngryUser wrote:

Uh, okay... so society pisses you off, you go on Home for respite (which is fair enough) but you go there looking for FEMALE attention?

Why not male attention? Why not GOOD attention? Why not just there to make friends, chat about politics, or the crappy VGA's, or how cool Uncharted is, or ANYTHING?

Why do you need to go and look for FEMALE attention? Why is that in particular so special?

Its a known fact that females are more sociable...Try going up to a group of Males and just saying "Hi" and see how much you get ignored like your not even there.

Message 254 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
668 posts

Dec 16, 2008

Women are more sociable? BS, dude. If you're not having any luck approaching a group of WHOEVER, then change your approach. Don't write off an entire gender just because a few of them aint giving you any love.

If going up to a group of guys and saying "hi" gets you ignored, who cares? a) They probably weren't worth conversing with or b) They were wrapped up in their own stuff. Try finding people already conversing about what you're interested in and sliding your way into the conversation that way.

I'm getting the feeling that you're just an angry guy in general. If you mellow out a bit, you'll find life's a lot better and people respond to you better. Give it a try.

Message 255 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Dec 16, 2008

AngryUser wrote:

So, are you the type that surround the female with 9 others, and ask her personal questions?
Message Edited by JediMutant on 12-15-2008 05:17 PM
Message 256 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Dec 16, 2008

AngryUser wrote:

Rockpopple wrote:

AngryUser wrote:

Its a known fact that females are more sociable...Try going up to a group of Males and just saying "Hi" and see how much you get ignored like your not even there.

Damn True, though.

It is a generalization, yes, but for the most part I can agree IRL!

7 out of 10 meetups are organized by female, it's A FACT!
Message Edited by JediMutant on 12-15-2008 05:25 PM
Message 257 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
668 posts

Dec 16, 2008
BS, dude. Sorry, just flat out WRRROOOOONNNNGGGG.
Message 258 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Platinum
72591 posts

Dec 16, 2008
Locked due to flaming and suggestive content.
Message 259 of 259 (3 Views)
0 Likes