Fender Bender
1473 posts

Re: February 2014 Suggestions Thread

Feb 18, 2014

Presently when we go into our wardrobe to look at our saved avatars, all we can see are the heads.

How on earth is anyone supposed to be able to tell which avatar is which and what the outfit is?

It would be nice if we had the option of say clicking on the square showing the avatar, and it would bring up a view of each avatar fullsize, so that we could view what the avatar was wearing, and then click on it if we wanted to use it. That way we wouldn't lose our current avatar because we are just "viewing" our saved avatars.

This option would make choosing an avatar to use, that we have saved, a whole lot faster and would be a HUGE improvement.

Please make this happen for us.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 161 of 188 (597 Views)
Fender Bender
3503 posts

Feb 18, 2014

PYAWAKITT wrote:

Presently when we go into our wardrobe to look at our saved avatars, all we can see are the heads.

How on earth is anyone supposed to be able to tell which avatar is which and what the outfit is?

It would be nice if we had the option of say clicking on the square showing the avatar, and it would bring up a view of each avatar fullsize, so that we could view what the avatar was wearing, and then click on it if we wanted to use it. That way we wouldn't lose our current avatar because we are just "viewing" our saved avatars.

This option would make choosing an avatar to use, that we have saved, a whole lot faster and would be a HUGE improvement.

Please make this happen for us.

I like this or even if we just highlight it in our saved slots! 

original.gif

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 162 of 188 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2014

Can I have a bunny costume for my birthday, please?

Is it possible to make a NEW more detailed higher quality costume like this? With manicured nails.

bunny costumesbunny ears blackbunny ears redbunny ears whitebunny costume blackbunny costume redbunny costume whitebunny hand blackbunny hand redbunny hand whitebunny shoes blackbunny shoes redbunny shoes white

Message 163 of 188 (575 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Feb 18, 2014
Message 164 of 188 (540 Views)
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

Feb 19, 2014

Can we get this as an LMO not as Furniture? It  was a wasted not having this for Valentines day

“The Romantisizer” Screenshot 4_20 AM 2_19_2014.jpg

“The Romantisizer” Screenshot 4_20 AM 2_19_2014_1.jpg

“The Romantisizer” Screenshot 4_20 AM 2_19_2014_2.jpg

Message 165 of 188 (492 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Feb 20, 2014

If a person goes to someone's Lockwood Venue apartment, and buys something there, the owner of the apartment should get some tokensSmiley Happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 166 of 188 (474 Views)
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Feb 20, 2014

Howdy. First timer replying. I enjoy redecorating spaces, but sometimes placement can be tediuos. Anyway we can get a snap to function for ornaments to snap to tables and such. The would make spaces like the Loot Studio Stage awesome to handle, with the many set  pieces they provide. Anyhoo....just a thought.Smiley Happy

Message 167 of 188 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2473 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Just throwing a thought out, that just came to my mind at the moment just now. Which was maybe something along the lines for showing our support with cancer awareness. Like showing the different color ribbons or what not. As well as special support out troops outfits as well for our soldiers in war. Or typical outfits dedicated towards our typical everyday heroes of firemen, policemen and etc.
I know there's costumes and rewards to obtain that resembles those.
But I thought something authentic towards showing our support on those shirts or outfits. Like showing colors and/or different ribbons dedicated towards each color representing each type of cancer or sickness in support. Or even support our troops.
Smiley Happy just a thought I'll throw out there. ^_^
 photo UTF-8BaW1hZ2UuanBn.jpg
Message 168 of 188 (429 Views)
Monster Hunter
16 posts

Feb 21, 2014
For some reason I'm thoroughly enjoying the monthly Challenges. I'm glad to have such a good reason to be on home. The rewards are awesome....well at least, some of them (Imperial Voyager yay!). Hear comes the but.....There are a plethora of unique and interesting spaces that have plenty mini games than the usual 5 spaces. Hey, ai love SONY as a whole and N-Space is awesome, but there seems to be a lot of other spaces that you can reintroduce to the community. Neglected spaces like The Midway, LBP playground, Killer Plants, Hotzone etc... Opening these spaces up can also generate new income streams to the developers who put so much work into there spaces.
Message 169 of 188 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2752 posts

Feb 22, 2014

In Curtthroats last evening I thought it's be nice to have a fishing pole for us to carry. Not in dolphy spaces of course.

When in the pool in Cutthroats I then though it's be nice to have a fishing pool. I still think so.

I think it was TempestFire that said it was interesting so we shall see.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer
Message 170 of 188 (388 Views)
0 Likes