Highlighted
VP of Gaming
29241 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions!

Feb 19, 2013

More Official Home Events

I'd like to see more events like we used to have. Celebrity guests from PlayStation, gaming, Producers, Developers and even voice actors from games. It was always fun spending an hour or two visiting them. One of the best guests we had was Michael Rooker. He was funny and a little naughty. He visited the Home community for three hours answring questions. 

Just a few day ago we had two representatives from Hellfire Games (Home Tycoon expansion preview Q&A event Jan. 6!). And that was fun and informative.

But having guests talk about their games and launch sessions with the community is always fun.

Movie and television stars go on talk shows to promote their movies and shows. Why not have a voice actor such as David Hayter come on and promote the next Metal Gear Solid game he is involved with, or a movie he may have scripted?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 221 of 300 (303 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Feb 19, 2013

A bus/trailer personal space similar to the pictures below

bus3.jpg

bus4.jpg

Airstream-Land-Yacht-Concept-interior.jpg

bus2.jpg

bus1.jpg

Message 222 of 300 (292 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Ledis15 wrote:

A bus/trailer personal space similar to the pictures below

>.> We will end up with..

Smiley Tongue

bus_office_stylecage.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 223 of 300 (281 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Over the years we have seen clothing items come and go some of which have been removed from the stores completely, now since St Patrick's Day is coming up on 17th of March I think it would be a great idea to bring back old clothing items for the holidays just like they do with Christmas and Halloween. For instance these paddy's day clothing came out on 18th February 2010 for Male and Female.

I would love to see these outfits on sale in home again along with other clothing items i wish they would bring back like:

Villain's Value Pack for male and female think sold in costume store

Male Pirate and Samurai Costumes

Female Medieval Costume Bundle and Male Mardi Gras Mask Value Pack

These Outfits were sold in stores in 2009-2010 and have been removed, is there any possible way to bring these items back.

Message 224 of 300 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

More Official Home Events

I'd like to see more events like we used to have. Celebrity guests from PlayStation, gaming, Producers, Developers and even voice actors from games....

Hey!

We should see more of these events in the future. The community volunteers will be working on trying to make these events happen again when possible - and during our Community Blog events. Keep your eyes open!

Cat Wink

Message 225 of 300 (266 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Lockwood recently came out with the glowing high tops for males and females.

Well, I think Lockwood should offer the non heel top versions for females as well.

What if females don't want to wear heels?

Hightops1

Hightops2

Hightops3

Hightops4

Message 226 of 300 (245 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Some suggestions I'd like to see:-

Storage/Wardrobe: With the number of growing furniture and wardrobe and reward items, makes it hard to find what you are looking for. I think it's time for the PSH team to think on this. I would myself like to see catagories. Example, Harbor, all harbor items would go with the Harbor space. This would make it much easier to find. Same for wardrobe, I know we can pull stuff out of storage, however if your like most of us, and buy alot, it makes it hard to find, again, all GZ clothing in GZ. I am sure it would take sometime but maybe worth the trouble.

Personal Spaces: I'd like to see a copy feature where you can walk up to any item/furniture and click copy and paste it anywhere you want. Now makes it hard as sometimes some of us forget to stay in the catagory and have to go back in. Example, Orinmantes. Those are the worst.

These are some of the things I would like to see come to Home Smiley Happy

Message 227 of 300 (233 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 20, 2013
How about an outdoor community pavilion... This way we have a gathering space. One that clubs can hold their meetings and/or dev guest speakers can address all of home
Message 228 of 300 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Taking some advice and ideas from homes members and than acknowledge that same person by giving them a gold trophy ornament and calling it the good semaritin reward.
Message 229 of 300 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

With all the new dances, a quick way to select inventory items, without pressing start. You could keep the regular list with pictures, and add a quick select button / menu without photos. Something that won't stop you from dancing when switching. We could create some impressive dance choreography this way, and have more fun with all the custom dances.

Message 230 of 300 (193 Views)