Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 101 of 300 (371 Views)
VP of Gaming
28874 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions!

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

nDreams' Blueprint: Home suggestions...

We have doorways. What about doors? I know opening and closing may be a problem, but what about walking right through the door - like a spirit or the 4D Man.

There's a lot of space in the space - hahahaha! What about fences so that we can have a fenced in yard? If fences were out, it would help me with one of my ideas. And of course gates for fences that would work like the above mentioned doors.

That's it. A great space that will certainly really personalize our personal spaces.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 102 of 300 (358 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Board Games

The arcade games we've been getting are simply awesome, but I think it would be cool to see other games like board games - as active items we can play with friends. Like Candy Land or Monopoly style games. Another fun idea would be a fully 3D item we can play of Rock'em Sock'em Robots.

Reading

A working bookshelf active item. We can click to "play" and choose from different books. Then we can walk around and at any time click to being reading. Our avatars will open the book and stand/sit there as the camera zooms over the book and allows us to read the text.

Reading may not be a popular choice, so perhaps we could have Mangas or Comic Books. Personally, I think it would be a neat feature and great added detail to our estates. This idea comes from The Elder Scrolls series -- I find it's always fun reading the in-game stories.

PS3 Console and Games

It's fun setting up TV rooms, but we really need a PS3 item. A PlayStation 3 console with controllers. Along with a stack of PS3 game cases to place around (A stack of 5 games as a single item, and some single game cases). We could place this beside our Home TVs for added details. C'mon, many have been asking for this!

Message 103 of 300 (355 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Feb 11, 2013

crystalwhite-system-1-large.png

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 104 of 300 (341 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Can we please get Male V-Neck shirts!!!

Just basic plain white and black V-Neck T-shirts!

Small V, Medium V, and a Deep V if possible! Thanks!!!

Message 105 of 300 (338 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

Re: February 2013 Suggestions! CUTTHROATS

Feb 11, 2013

Hey it would be a great idea to have a captain leaderboard for CUTTHROATS. It's awesome being captain, but you are limited to how many ships you can sink as captain. Something that tracks shipwide kills while captain. Maybe consecutive kills without being sunk. Just anything that helps keeping you from being a digital chauffeur. Maybe a timer challenge to see how long you can stay afloat without being sunk. Something. Anything. 

Another idea. Linking the pirate hideaway to the main game in a way that allows you to select your own colors to fly and drive the ship from in the hideaway into a massive 20-ship game map. It would be great to make it a private ship, joinable only by invite. Maybe only joinable from the hideaway and you must drive back there to pick up new crew. Something crazy like that for realism. 

Another crazy idea. Cannons on the docks of the main game that can damage passing ships. It would keep people from gathering in the harbor to hide. Smiley Happy

Thanks and hope to see something good happen.  

Message 106 of 300 (314 Views)
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

This dance.  

We need more anime dance move

Message 107 of 300 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Furniture storage needs help . Can you make different storage slots we can name . Example - plants , gold , loot , automotive and junk . It takes long time to search for something in storage especially if i really don't know what i'm looking for till i see it . Thanks

Message 108 of 300 (295 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I'll just cut and past my suggestions from last month:

Since I can't do Home Space suggestions here are some items I would like to see:

Sports Jerseys, Helmets & Masks of actual teams. NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. Include throwback jerseys of retired & current teams. I especially would like NHL.

Black Metal Corpse Paint and Spiked Gauntlets.

Gothic Officer's Hat with either short or long hair options.

I have long curly hair, so I want long curly hair on here, too. I can't make my character look like me because of this.

Work shirts for the blue collar man with name plate with the ability to input your own name.

Old military outfits from the American Revolutionary & Civil War. I really like the Union uniforms of the Civil War, especially the long coats. Add uniforms for both sides as well as Officer & Infantry.

More facial hair. Examples of facial hair needed: Lemmy Kilmister 'stache & chops combo, Abraham Lincoln 'stacheless beard, Henrik Ibsen huge chops, Billy Gibbons & Dusty Hill long beards, Hulk Hogan 'stache, Rollie Fingers 'stache, Tony Stark goatee. I would also like an alternate to the full beard with the 2 ponytails. I like the jawline on that one, but I would like to remove the ponytails and keep the length. That beard was perfect, but the ponytails. The goofy fake looking pirate beards are crappy. Any other variation of realistic facial as well.

Shirts of your favorite bands from classic rock (Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Queen, etc.), hair metal (Van Halen, Scorpions, Motley Crue, Cinderella, etc.), metal (Slayer, Pantera, Metallica, Motorhead), extreme metal (Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, Marduk, Morbid Angel) to other current music from indie to commercial (You fill in the blank here as I don't listen to that).

WWE intro costumes of our favorite wrestlers, past & present. Examples: "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, The Undertaker, "Macho Man" Randy Savage, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Edge, John Cena (sucks!), Big Boss Man, Kane, The Mountie, Gangrel, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, etc. Also, I would like to have all of the Championship belts with the option of either having it strapped around the waist, carrying on the shoulder or holding it in your hand at no extra charge.

G. I. Joe costumes. Being able to dress as your favorite, G. I. Joe, Cobra or Dreadnok would be cool, such as Duke, Destro, Cobra Commander, Zartan, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Baronesss, Flint, Gung Ho, Jinx, Monkeywrench, Zandar, Zarana, Roadblock, Shipwreck, Quick Kick, Spirit, Beach Head, etc. Even characters from the toys like the rare Starduster & Steel Brigade as well as some of the Convention Exclusives as Dreadnoks Demolishor & Crusher, Gaucho, Black Major, Red Shadows, Natalie Poole, Oktober Guard, etc.

James Bond villain costumes: Jaws, Oddjob, Baron Semedi, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Alec Trevelyan, Dr. Julius No, Hugo Drax, Emilio Largo, Le Chiffre, etc. Also add Francisco Scaramanga’s Golden Gun.

Costumes from the movie & video game  "The Warriors" from all the gangs. Include all individual Warriors and costumes from the Baseball Furies, The Gramercy Riffs, The Rogues, Turnbull ACs, The Orphans, The Lizzies, The Punks, The Boppers, The Hi-Hats, The Hurricanes, Satan's Mothers, The Electric Eliminators, The Saracens, The Jones Street Boys, Van Cortlandt Rangers, The Moonrunners, The Panzers, The Savage Huns, The Destroyers, etc.

Three Stooges Hair: Moe, Larry, Shemp. Maybe with slapstick animation.

Games need to be represented here. I would wish that for every game we buy, we should at least have some clothing from that game for free. Games are pricey, at least give us something to show what our purchases are in PSHome. Another thing, as one progresses through the game, on PSHome, you would unlock a new costume.

The ability to change the hair style under hats.

The ability to switch handedness. I'm left handed and would to like to reflect that with the poses and actions to be reversed as well as switching hands on weapons and other hand items.

Add facial expressions angry, sad, happy, confused, etc. to the dropdown list with poses & dance.

Being able to name our costumes and have that name replace our PSN name through a "switch name" option. My name doesn't always suit the costume I am wearing and I would like to have a unique name for each costume and have that being shown. If anybody wanted to know our PSN while in disguise, they just look up our profile.

On top of all that, give us the ability to change the color of our clothing and items.

The ability to have a search option in the navigator store or mall. Say you are looking for a long coat or a trench coat. You type "long coat" on the search browser and all the long coats from all the stores show and you buy the one you want.

Another option would be if you see someone wearing something you like, you could select their name and pick to see what he or she is currently wearing called and then have a link to purchase item from there. This would avoid searching through all the stores to find what you are looking for.

As far as items go, how about Garbage Pail Kids for costumes or companion, complete with gross animation like farting, throwing up or being extra snotty. Classic GPK's would include Johnny One Note, Ritchie Retch, Leaky Lindsay, Adam Bomb, Bony Tony, Evil Eddie, Wacky Jackie, Rod Wad, Galloping Glen, Max Axe, Large Marge, Dead Ted, Buggy Betty, Stinker Belle, Driftin' Clifton, Mason Mace, etc. There are just so many good ones. If you're too young to know what these guys are, look them up. These were all the rage when I was a kid.

Have the ability to make your ID avatar with your Avatar from home. Kind of like when you browse your friends in PSHome and it shows a little square with a picture of them in the corner with the background of their current location. Here's what my forum ID version would look like.

Anton Xul PSHome ID.JPG

PlayStation X Bar ID version

Anton Xul PSHome ID Xbar.JPG

Antonio Xul
Message 109 of 300 (281 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I saw that there's stock cars. How about ones we can DRIVE! We can NASCAR the hub. Who's with me
Message 110 of 300 (275 Views)
0 Likes