Sackboy
314 posts

Re: Featured Game Nights

Feb 2, 2013

@Anamri - it does stink. I left the feedback at the links you posted though so I hope they make a change.

@Sophronia - would it be possible for one of the hcv's to just make a post here letting us know what game will be on for that night? just until things get rolling with that calendar.

What game is on for Saturday and Sunday?

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 21 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1863 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

BigInJapan - They may have been removed and replaced by the new Community Events Calendar that just came out, so keep your eyes there for possible FGN mentions and upcoming Home events too!

anamri - When you snap pictures using the in-world camera, the posters are blank.

Yeah, I was speaking of him listing all of the posters that are on that pillar.

Message 22 of 25 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Feb 2, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

@Sophronia - would it be possible for one of the hcv's to just make a post here letting us know what game will be on for that night? just until things get rolling with that calendar.

Unforunately I do not have a list of Featured Game Nights, so I'm not sure what *should* be planned for Saturday/Sunday. But, if you and others are really into the FGN you could always host your own game nights.

Message 23 of 25 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

BigInJapan_ wrote:

Unforunately I do not have a list of Featured Game Nights, so I'm not sure what *should* be planned for Saturday/Sunday. But, if you and others are really into the FGN you could always host your own game nights.

Might as well. Problem with that is, well who would attend? Smiley Frustrated

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 24 of 25 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

Feb 8, 2013
which hcv is holding this tonight? I been jumping from hub to hub and I cant find anyone.
Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 25 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes