Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Favorite Space

Sep 8, 2013

uncharted sulley's bar was the greatest space of all Home, the community between regulars was unrivaled & it just made for a great space to chat & meet people. plus you had the bar fights which were the greatest invention ever conceived. i'll never forget you my dear barstool, rock dancing to punch people in the head because you were that nights bouncer, goodbye forever to the 30 second german U-boat movie that we blankly stared at for hours, goodbye dear glory h--- that sony hated with a passion, we made so many jokes about the people who visited that were unaware that we were making jokes about them i miss laughing for hours at that fun. goodbye forever sulley's bar, you will only be missed by a select few but you will be dearly missed.....

Message 21 of 51 (289 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Edo

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 22 of 51 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Bramblenook Farms private area

I guess Acorn Meadows Park although I don't often go there or any oublic space. If it were by visits on public, it would be Hudson Dolphy Races at least recently.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 23 of 51 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 8, 2013

favorite public space:

when i have free time it's a toss up between konami lounge & acorm meadow... *flips a coin*

but i've actually been hanging out here alot:

PSHFO3.jpg

(was going to post this picture in "hide & seek" because i think i hate that thread)

favorite personal space:

harbour studio... because i've decorated the place throughout my entire home career! so it's actually more like a dragon lair with all my rewards and treasure.

+ mods + memes
Message 24 of 51 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Sep 8, 2013
Island bungalow apartment. Most beautiful sunset ever! When I'm missing back home irl I can go there and chillax for a quick minute.
Public space, as LAGTASTICICAL as it is southern island hideaway. I miss the fireworks at night though D8<
bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 25 of 51 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Sep 8, 2013

hi op and all my favorite space is the arcorn meadows public space. i like the space because there penty of games to play there for hours and you dont have to buy acorn to get most rewards there.

Message 26 of 51 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 9, 2013

Where is this space?

the one where you are on the broken down dock with the trailer in the background..??

Message 27 of 51 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Sep 9, 2013

fantabulicious wrote:

favorite public space:

when i have free time it's a toss up between konami lounge & acorm meadow... *flips a coin*

(was going to post this picture in "hide & seek" because i think i hate that thread)

favorite personal space:

harbour studio... because i've decorated the place throughout my entire home career! so it's actually more like a dragon lair with all my rewards and treasure.

Lol, what's up with the message written on the trailer in the top right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 51 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Sep 9, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

fantabulicious wrote:

favorite public space:

favorite personal space:

That's such an awesome space too, right? Cat Wink

I give him credit for being clever, but if only there was a Fallout lounge on home.

Message 29 of 51 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Sep 9, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

fantabulicious wrote:

favorite public space:

favorite personal space:

That's such an awesome space too, right? Cat Wink

I give him credit for being clever, but if only there was a Fallout lounge on home.

Ha, I just noticed that...

Well now I feel silly. Cat Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 51 (167 Views)