Highlighted
Mar 08 2010
By: GTA_dude Hekseville Citizen 390 posts

Favorite Home quotes

19 replies 35 views Edited Mar 8, 2010

Now i come from the GTA forums and there's always a post like this on favorite quotes. Difference is, those quotes are from programmed npc's. Home has real people. SO, what are some good quotes you've heard in and around home had to have heard some real gems. One of my fav, some random ran up to me and said "Wanna see my sex pad?" LMAO!!!  i laughed for 30min. So how about u guys?

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 1 of 20 (35 Views)
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Re: Favorite Home quotes

Mar 8, 2010

good idea for a thread, gta...kudos!

my favorite isn't really a quote so much as a catchphrase...

back in the first days of Xi, a guy approached some of the mystery-solver organizers in the UK and started asking the simplest questions..."Where can I find all the peices?"..."What do I do next?"..."Who is Jess?"...and it continued...on and on and on...

the psn id included "gary" in it.

from that point onward...anyone not willing to think for themselves and simply pawn off the work of everyone else was know as a "Gary"

unfortunately, now a year on from Xi...we have many, many Gary's in Home. lol

Message 2 of 20 (35 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Mar 8, 2010

GTA_dude wrote:

Now i come from the GTA forums and there's always a post like this on favorite quotes. Difference is, those quotes are from programmed npc's. Home has real people. SO, what are some good quotes you've heard in and around home had to have heard some real gems. One of my fav, some random ran up to me and said "Wanna see my sex pad?" LMAO!!!  i laughed for 30min. So how about u guys?

As I recall, you were the one who ran up to me and said that. I knew your name looked familiar.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 3 of 20 (35 Views)
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Mar 8, 2010

While talking about lightsabers:

"This is my ugly stick"

Message 4 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Mar 8, 2010

Quintonious wrote:

While talking about lightsabers:

"This is my ugly stick"

That's my quote lol, the "expensive ugly stick" Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
704 posts

Mar 8, 2010

When people add you and run off I call it

"I just had a drive by!!" quote.

Can you imagine what my friends were thinking??

So they would ask me... "OMG you just had a drive by.? Are you OK.!??" LOLOL

I simply say... "No.. Those darn people add me without saying a word then runs off"

Friends would be "PHEW... I thought some people drove by your house with a car and started to gun your place down"

LMBO!! I'd be " You think I'll be holding my controller and on PS HOME chilling if a drive by happened??" Yeah right !!! LOL

Message 6 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Mar 8, 2010

I won't say its my "favorite" home quote - but the most used towards me is:

"You're Gay"

I reply - "Yes"

Most just run away

JPConway

Message 7 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1870 posts

Mar 8, 2010

There are a couple of good quotes right here in peoples signatures,

I like both JPConway's and KimRox's.

When Conrad_Max posts here you'll see another one that I like.

Message 8 of 20 (35 Views)
Wastelander
666 posts

Mar 8, 2010

I would say just about every auto L1 saying. Smiley Surprised

In honesty, if you're really looking for quotes and are interested in them, my favorite quote is one I heard in world (can't remember who) and I used it in a recent post. It says, "Home is not where you live, but where they understand you".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Mar 8, 2010

Im Infamous for doing this at least once or twice a day on here

As for quotes, if I see a pointless thread I usually put down:

Cpt Jack Sparrow says:

"We have lost speed, and therefore time, precious time. What cannot be recovered once lost. DO YOU UN... 

*skip to 2:00 min*

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 20 (35 Views)
0 Likes