Jul 01 2013
By: EvilTreeStudios Evil Tree Studios Developer 40 posts

Favorite Home Items?

42 replies 452 views Edited Jul 1, 2013

Hello Members of the Playstation Home Galaxy!

So seeing as how we are a new PSH developer, we wanted to ask the masses (all of you), what is your favorite PS Home item(s) and/or space(s) of all time are and why? The reason that we are asking this is because we are wanting to get a better idea for the types of things that you all have liked in the past so that we can better ourselves as a developer and bring out more products that you all will love in the future!  (Please serious answers only guys n gals) Thank you Smiley Wink

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 1 of 43 (452 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Favorite Home Items?

Jul 1, 2013

Well my favorite items so far has to be the nDreams nGears car LMO's. They were the only developer that brought actual cars to the mix. There have been mini karts and floating car things. But I like the actual cars themselves. I also like costumes, especially the types that come in pieces so you can mix and match them to your hearts content. I also like the Loot Forsaken Planet Costumes and LMO's. I use those a lot too. But yeah I'd like to see more cars in Home. Maybe even the small car types like the Smart Car or a Mini Cooper. We also need more personal or public spaces that are actual race tracks for if we want to race our LMO cars or mini karts on. Or maybe to keep with the theme of your company. You could come up with some sort of evil tree costume. Or better yet a spooky forest type of personal space too full of evil trees in it. Well those are my ideas and good luck on developing on Home and everything. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 2 of 43 (434 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Closed beta trophie (before Sony took it away from us)  Smiley Sad

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 3 of 43 (422 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I really love the Winter Wonderland public space they bring out near Christmas time.

But what I'd really love to see a developer bring out is an all year Winter space with activities like sleigh riding, skiing, skating, snowboarding, snowballs fighting, ski-doing, ice fishing, horse drawn sleigh rides, etc. that is open all year to enjoy, just like the beach spaces and now the Acorn Meadows Park.

The Winter Space could be set up like a Swiss Chalet or a Village of some kind, with places to go in and out of and to sit by a fireplace to warm up after being outside playing.

Then let us be able to purchase a miniature of the space to have as a Personal space with similar activities to do in the space!

Whistler_Village%20at%20night.jpgwhistler.jpgReindeer-sled-ride-.jpgsilvretta-bielerhoehe_langlauf_1_l1.jpgsleigh-rides-1.jpgN-TUBING_shutterstock_66264493.jpgthCADELIS0.jpgthCATC9VWM.jpgWhistler%20Glacier%20Ski-S.jpgth.jpgWhistler_wideweb__470x306,0.jpgrkt_sled2.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 4 of 43 (416 Views)
Evil Tree Studios Developer
40 posts

Jul 1, 2013

WoW all great ideas, keep em coming! Smiley Wink

"It's good to be bad." - Evil Tree Studios

photo ETS_Rectangle_logo_700x700-1.png
Message 5 of 43 (386 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 1, 2013

If you do steer towards a public space, having a dance floor with some sort of dance music will keep people coming back. Games are fun and all at spaces, but most people consider them chores. they'll go to the space, do the " chore " and leave immediately . If you look at any public space that has a dance floor, it's usually pretty full. 

Also, I think you'll find there is a high demand for furniture items that let avatars get closer than they normally can. Granzella's bed has made this possible, but there aren't all that many options available for all the love birds on home. Rewards help any item you make that is a game, but if you make them too easy, people will complete your item and never return again most of the time. 

Here's a pic of the santa chair, great item, but the chair is a bit too christmas to put out in any personal space. ( sorry, had to use a pic I found on the interwebs Smiley Tongue )

download.jpg

Message 6 of 43 (374 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

We have alot of Ninjas, Samurais, Gladiators, Medieval clothing and accessories, but not many LMOs of moves and fighting styles to go with them. Might be a good addition to the Warrior's Way set? Smiley Tongue

Sets that go with most sword hand items would be awesome so people could use their favorites, like the Konami ones, but without spawning a weapon AS the LMO.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 7 of 43 (370 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Jul 1, 2013
The Mass Media Halo and Lockwood's double spike eyebrow ring. I like them because they suit me and they take up slots of my outfit that I otherwise wouldn't use much. I don't wear earrings (which the eyebrow ring replaces) and the halo has pretty much become a permanent fixture of my avatar unless i'm cosplaying or something.
Message 8 of 43 (349 Views)
VP of Gaming
28869 posts

Jul 1, 2013

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

So seeing as how we are a new PSH developer, we wanted to ask the masses (all of you), what is your favorite PS Home item(s) and/or space(s) of all time are and why?

I suggest that rather than asking what are favorite items are (people create similar threads all of the time), that you look at the official monthly suggestion threads as to what we would like to have in Home. Please click on June 2013 Suggestions! to see what the community wants.

Thank you and welcome to your new Home and the Home forums. I hope that you have as good a time here as we are.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 9 of 43 (339 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

EvilTreeStudios wrote:

So seeing as how we are a new PSH developer, we wanted to ask the masses (all of you), what is your favorite PS Home item(s) and/or space(s) of all time are and why?

I suggest that rather than asking what are favorite items are (people create similar threads all of the time), that you look at the official monthly suggestion threads as to what we would like to have in Home. Please click on June 2013 Suggestions! to see what the community wants.

Thank you and welcome to your new Home and the Home forums. I hope that you have as good a time here as we are.

lol, don't mind conrad, he's a bit by the book, but he means well >.< . Some of us also appreciate the extra thread, it shows your involvment in the community and the willingness to go above and beyond the regular means that some devs on home do Smiley Happy

His suggestiong is good though, the monthy suggestion  thread has lots of great idea's that would help you out alot Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 43 (333 Views)