Survivor
2338 posts

Re: Fashion Through the Decades

Apr 4, 2011

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

About a month later, I get back here, huh?    Sorry, but it's not like this thread is wildly popular haha.  I'm just gonna flood the thread with the rest of the decades, so brace for impact.

You're too modest, Pixie. This was a great idea and I loved all of your fashion shoots. Very well done!

She also had supporting roles to fill too

Photobucket
Message 51 of 55 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Apr 4, 2011

DiamondDust816 wrote:

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

About a month later, I get back here, huh?    Sorry, but it's not like this thread is wildly popular haha.  I'm just gonna flood the thread with the rest of the decades, so brace for impact.

You're too modest, Pixie. This was a great idea and I loved all of your fashion shoots. Very well done!

Photobucket

This is true. I noticed when Pixie posted her photoshoots for the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000 she neglected to acknowledge a certain very talented assistant. However, she did acknowledged her oversight at the bottom of page 3 of this thread.

Message 52 of 55 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
949 posts

Apr 4, 2011

Aeternitas33 wrote:

DiamondDust816 wrote:

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

Photobucket

This is true. I noticed when Pixie posted her photoshoots for the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000 she neglected to acknowledge a certain very talented assistant. However, she did acknowledged her oversight at the bottom of page 3 of this thread.

Neglected!  You make me sound terrible!  I did them all at once, so I did things quickly.  I did give her props though, so you just knock it off .

Message 53 of 55 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Apr 4, 2011

Pixietails wrote:

Neglected!  You make me sound terrible!  I did them all at once, so I did things quickly.  I did give her props though, so you just knock it off .

I know you did, lol, I'm just having fun with you.

Message 54 of 55 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 4, 2011

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Pixietails wrote:

I know you did, lol, I'm just having fun with you.

They are really very creative in their photo shoots. Just so much fun to see. I enjoy them so much.

Message 55 of 55 (28 Views)
0 Likes