Nov 25 2012
By: goodSuM Survivor 2394 posts
Accepted Solution

FUBAR challenge question...

4 replies 215 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

For challenge 35, The Base Beautiful, it says to "buy 5 different decorative items for your base".  I know it seems silly to ask, but it has to be 5 DIFFERENT objects?  Or can I buy 5 of the same object.  I'm just wondering because I only have 3 different items available that don't cost real money.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 1 of 5 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: FUBAR challenge question...

Nov 25, 2012

5 different ones and you don't have to buy them. Being gifted them works.

Message 2 of 5 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Im working on the challenge for buying 1 of everything. dont remember whats its called but do you have to buy eveything from each section or 1 from each? like 1 item from the special section..1 from decrative and so on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

jjmcg28 wrote:

Im working on the challenge for buying 1 of everything. dont remember whats its called but do you have to buy eveything from each section or 1 from each? like 1 item from the special section..1 from decrative and so on

You must own 1 of every available item. Remember new items for purchase continue to unlock through level 18 as I recall. Thus this challenge will be one of the last to finish.

Posted Image

Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

5 different ones and you don't have to buy them. Being gifted them works.

OK - how about the items that come from completing Exploration Missions? Do those count toward the 5 different decorative items as well? Even though I'm quite new to this, between being gifted items from friends and getting items from completed Exploration Missions, I have three different decorative items so far.

EDIT: Nevermind. Since the last edit of my previous post, I received two more decorative items that were different that what I received before via the Exploration Misions, as well as gifts from friends. I completed this challange this evening! AWESOMENESS!!! Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 5 (77 Views)
0 Likes