Splicer
84 posts

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 18, 2012

Im at Godfather 2 with my old fam buddy, its like the old days all over again.  

Message 81 of 281 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 18, 2012

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

lIllIIIIlllIIlII wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I will not believe this until I get confirmation by a Sony official , as of right now this thread is fake in my opinion.

Why don't you go to the Godfather 2 space and check it out for yourself? You'll notice it's patched because you're not frozen within the first 10 seconds of spawning there. lol

I go to that space all time before this so calle "Patch" was put in to place and I never got frozen even once there, so...... yeah. 

Then you didn't stay long. Or for another obvious reason I won't mention.

Or maybe I was just lucky ...... eh?

Message 82 of 281 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

You can deny all of this and let others know how to do other freezes publicly like you are now or you could be a huge help in fighting this by turning over info that would be helpful to this issue. Which is it?

Glasswalls, Tempest_Fire, MercuryValentine would enjoy details.

MJB2348765 wrote:

IDK if this was stop or not, but you do know you can freeze people threw the ---------

Well, the different ways to freeze was used back in 2008 or so, but I think no one uses that glitch any more. 

Message 83 of 281 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 18, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

You can deny all of this and let others know how to do other freezes publicly like you are now or you could be a huge help in fighting this by turning over info that would be helpful to this issue. Which is it?

Glasswalls, Tempest_Fire, MercuryValentine would enjoy details.

MJB2348765 wrote:

IDK if this was stop or not, but you do know you can freeze people threw the ---------

Plus I don't know how they actualy did it, I just say a video of it on the internet. 

Message 84 of 281 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 18, 2012

How long until they find another way to freeze home users you ask? Who knows. A day, week, year? here is what I do know. Freezing others has become a huge issue that has taken not only our events and community fun and made it not as fun.  it has also made SONY find time and resources that could be spent on other fun things away to fight this issue.

Hackers did shut down home for a month but I think they were bigger than freezers' just sayin'

If and when they find another way to freeze again it will be found out again and patched or fixed. (this was a fix).  just like this time.

But the key is and always seems to be us. info killed the freeze. Knowing how it works and presenting it to Sony is three-quarters the battle here. Freezers are facing harsh penalties now so they might want to think if the price is worth it from now on.  

MJB2348765 wrote:

Let say I am wrong, lets say that they did patched it, how long do you think it was last Intel they find another way? If they can shutdown a whole network (aka PSN) for weeks, what makes you think they can find another way to freeze people on Home in a week or less? 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 85 of 281 (308 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Jul 18, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

I will not believe this until I get confirmation by a Sony official , as of right now this thread is fake in my opinion.

yup, everyone here is in on a big joke to fool you that freezing has been patched.

Yeah, even it was patch there are still other ways to freeze people without going into the wardrobe , which I am not going to name lol.

well the most common easy freeze has been patched. thats great news regardless.

yeah there are other freeze methods, but they arent as easy as the wardrobe one.

Message 86 of 281 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

How long until they find another way to freeze home users you ask? Who knows. A day, week, year? here is what I do know. Freezing others has become a huge issue that has taken not only our events and community fun and made it not as fun.  it has also made SONY find time and resources that could be spent on other fun things away to fight this issue.

Hackers did shut down home for a month but I think they were bigger than freezers' just sayin'

If and when they find another way to freeze again it will be found out again and patched or fixed. (this was a fix).  just like this time.

But the key is and always seems to be us. info killed the freeze. Knowing how it works and presenting it to Sony is three-quarters the battle here. Freezers are facing harsh penalties now so they might want to think if the price is worth it from now on.  

MJB2348765 wrote:

Let say I am wrong, lets say that they did patched it, how long do you think it was last Intel they find another way? If they can shutdown a whole network (aka PSN) for weeks, what makes you think they can find another way to freeze people on Home in a week or less? 

Yeah your right, but it is a shame this only happens in US Home. 

Message 87 of 281 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 19, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

yup, everyone here is in on a big joke to fool you that freezing has been patched.

Yeah, even it was patch there are still other ways to freeze people without going into the wardrobe , which I am not going to name lol.

yeah there are other freeze methods, but they arent as easy as the wardrobe one.

Well, there are idots on Youtube that shows you how to do it now.

Message 88 of 281 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 19, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

AND THOSE VERY SAME idiots AND THEIR FANBASE SHOULD LOSE THEIR INTERNET PRIVILLEGES ALSO

Message 89 of 281 (277 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jul 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

AND THOSE VERY SAME idiots AND THEIR FANBASE SHOULD LOSE THEIR INTERNET PRIVILLEGES ALSO

Yeah they should

Message 90 of 281 (271 Views)
0 Likes