I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Re: FREEZING IS PATCHED

Jul 20, 2012
look at smarty pants...hahaha. i like freezers who take care of the bad ppl

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 181 of 281 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jul 20, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

You dont fix a shotgun blast with a bandaid.

Patches are the proverbial bandaid to the shotgun freeze blasts all of home has suffered thru these last several months.

Home needs a complete core overhaul.

And I'm not talking about some silly little new public space either designed to do nothing more than entice people to spend money.

I mean Home needs to shut down, take out the junk coding and implement proxy blocks and peer to peer sniffing for one.

Then they need to encrypt EVERYTHING so the script kiddies cant crack it.

And finally fix and repair all broken code because as much as they add and remove each update day, I'm sure its tons of it in the core. Its just in our nature to make errors and you better believe there are coding errors as sure as day.

Perhaps Sony is doing all that for the next version of Home to be released for PS4. If I was Sony, I would put my efforts into that rather than wasting resources on the current version of Home.

Message 182 of 281 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jul 20, 2012

i agree that ANYONE guilty of intentionally freezing other users should have their consoles banned , however we are in a beta testing program and i wonder if maybe this isn't happening because Sony is using these jerks to learn all possible ways freezing can be done . just a thought . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 183 of 281 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Yes but what about those who do not intend to get a PS4? I am on a set income because of a disability and can't afford a new console! So it wouldn't be fair to us for them not to fix Home that is already running on the PS3. I enjoy Home and think with all the hard work they have put out there for us on the PS3 should be fixed not wait for the next console they plan on making. Do what needs to be done now, and get rid of the people who think this is fun and for once make their lives miserable. Just like they have done to everyone else who couldn't even enjoy Home without a constant freeze and laughing at Sony in the process!

Message 184 of 281 (269 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jul 20, 2012

duchessban1 wrote:

Yes but what about those who do not intend to get a PS4? I am on a set income because of a disability and can't afford a new console! So it wouldn't be fair to us for them not to fix Home that is already running on the PS3. I enjoy Home and think with all the hard work they have put out there for us on the PS3 should be fixed not wait for the next console they plan on making. Do what needs to be done now, and get rid of the people who think this is fun and for once make their lives miserable. Just like they have done to everyone else who couldn't even enjoy Home without a constant freeze and laughing at Sony in the process!

"Fair" is not a word typically used in the world of sales. When the next generation of a product is released, inevitably support for the previous one will be dropped. Although I wouldn't expect the transition to be immediate. There will be some overlap to make sure the transition is smooth. When support for the PS3 and current version of home is dropped will depend on how well the PS4 sells and how much interest remains in the PS3. There are many variables. But I don't think Sony is going to invest much into fixing the current version of home just to be fair to those who can't afford a PS4.

Message 185 of 281 (251 Views)
Sackboy
236 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Your right using the word fair was wrong on my part. What I should have said was I am sure alot of the people on Home now are not going to rush out to buy the next console. I know I am not unless it is reasonably priced. I am sure  that they will not close down Home it is just too popular on the PS3. Just get rid of the bad apples and Home will keep thriving even more.

Message 186 of 281 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Even if Sony makes a PS4 home which is likely from this beta testing ps3 release, if there's no comphensation fo rthe money, time we have invested in the current home that will not transition into the ps4 verion, I will not even bother. Who's to say that one won't just be replaced with a surperior one in the future. Maybe transfer the items we have? Only issue I see is maybe the 3-D rendering, if all that is lost, maybe comphensate wit giving the value that we have bought into the new system? No gain for them in that, so I don't see that happening.

Message 187 of 281 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I agree. There needs to be a reason to buy it. They need to offer features to justify the cost.

Message 188 of 281 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Jul 21, 2012

TheDeadGirl_666 wrote:
Notice no freezers posted anything. LMAO 8)

lol I noticed that too.

Message 189 of 281 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Jul 21, 2012

I hope you understand they are reading this. They have always read these forums. Some posters here are the freezers...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 190 of 281 (135 Views)