Sackboy
416 posts

Re: FREE Sword!

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Why are Asia and Korea both choices when selecting your region? Korea is part of SCE Asia. Smiley Tongue

Korea's still a different country with its own rules.  You can't just group a bunch of countries into one arbitrary "region" and force them to work under the same laws (unless you actually go take all of them over by force).  Most likely, Korea has rules against this kind of promotion, OR getting permission would simply be too much trouble.

It also could be that Korea is the only country they got permission from.

Message 31 of 61 (1,625 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 9, 2013

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
Why are Asia and Korea both choices when selecting your region? Korea is part of SCE Asia. Smiley Tongue

Korea's still a different country with its own rules.  You can't just group a bunch of countries into one arbitrary "region" and force them to work under the same laws (unless you actually go take all of them over by force).  Most likely, Korea has  rule against this kind of promotion, OR getting permission would simply be too much trouble.

north-korea-is-best-korea-kim-jong-ill-meme.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 61 (1,417 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

May 9, 2013

Tried the code on my asian account. When you enter the code, it says you are only getting the male code. No mention of the female sword item. But when you check your inventory, the sword is on both genders. 

Message 33 of 61 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

May 9, 2013
I am getting nothing, I click on the US, claim free sword and it does nothing so I am just wondering?
Message 34 of 61 (993 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1924 posts

May 9, 2013

TJMVoyager wrote:
I am getting nothing, I click on the US, claim free sword and it does nothing so I am just wondering?

it didn't work for me on my ipad. But when I went to my pc, I was able to view my code. it remembers the code for your fb acct. You should be able to see if you try a different browser

Message 35 of 61 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

May 9, 2013
Message 36 of 61 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

May 9, 2013

Thanks Lockwood-great sword! You guys always have great freebies.Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 61 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

May 9, 2013

Thank you for the free gift Cat Happy

Message 38 of 61 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

May 9, 2013

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

Korea's still a different country with its own rules.  You can't just group a bunch of countries into one arbitrary "region" and force them to work under the same laws (unless you actually go take all of them over by force).  Most likely, Korea has rules against this kind of promotion, OR getting permission would simply be too much trouble.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 39 of 61 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 9, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

Looks cool, but I don't have or want Facebook Smiley Frustrated

I have a really old Fakebook account I use to use for things like this and nothing else. I was going to give you "a" code since I have no need for it. But, when I clicked LIKE, a new sceen appeared and said:

"Lockwood would like to have access to your public profile, friend list, email address and first born. "

Ehh, you don't need it anyway.   Smiley Tongue

Message 40 of 61 (154 Views)