May 12 2013
By: Keara22HI Survivor 2284 posts

FREE MOVIE SET USAGE FOR ALL FILM MAKERS IN HOME

5 replies 301 views Edited May 12, 2013

To all my film-makers in Home:  Tomorrow night, Monday, May 13, at 8 PM Eastern Daylight/5 PM Pacific Daylight Time, I will host a tour of the new Third Reality movie sets that will now be available for you to use anytime you need one as the set for a film you are creating.   I purchased a club room and also all the club skins listed below
  • Cutteridge Estate
  • Gothic Cathedral
  • Hidden Oak Retreat
  • Island Bungalow
  • Men In Black Headquarters
  • Moon Forest
  • Nightlife Lounge
  • Old West Saloon
  • Palace of the Seven Winds
  • Plum Tree Pavilion
  • Space Station
  • War Room
Each set comes already equipped with the Loot Telescope Camera, the Loot floodlight, and the Juggernaut Observer ready for you to use.  Also available:  Essence of the Winds and Essence of the Tides plus other appliances that can be used by members.

I will be maintaining a calendar for the Third Reality space.  You will be able to book any of these spaces to use for 24 hours, midnight to midnight.  Procedure:  Notify me at least 48 hours in advance for availability.  I will Add you to the Member list and promote you to leader so you can add your own film crew and actors to the member list for that period.

You will need to let me know which skin you want, what props you want in place, and what furnishings if any you need. After I 'dress' the set for you, I will ask you to take a look and let me know what to add or delete.

To participate for the tour on May 13, please send me a Club Invite Request for the Third Reality.  I will confirm you for the club so you can come see what is being offered to you for free.

This is a service I am providing for the Artisans' Guild AND for all other film makers in Home.
Message 1 of 6 (301 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: FREE MOVIE SET USAGE FOR ALL FILM MAKERS IN HOME

May 12, 2013

Wow! Sounds like a great service you are offering to the community. I hope it fosters many new creative projects.Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

May 12, 2013

Alexelway is using the Gothic Cathedral set today for his new film.  It was so much fun for me, working with him to dress the set to capture the mood of his vision.  I hope many other film makers will avail themselves of this chance to have a free 'gopher' as well as a set.

Message 3 of 6 (267 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 13, 2013
That's awfully nice of you. I would never do this kindness for strangers. Kudos to you.
Message 4 of 6 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3114 posts

May 15, 2013

I hope all the film makers out there are taking advantage of this generous offer.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 5 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

May 15, 2013

It was a huge help in a scene I used in my last video (as well as a few nice pics) , I left it upto her to set it up for me and she got what I wanted w/o me telling her and done a awesome job! 

I did'nt have a cathedral and the 2 spots that were done worked great , I was also shown what the observer could do and bought one so I could do my last video with it as well so this will serve  many great purposes  for film makers imo. I know it helped meSmiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 6 of 6 (105 Views)
0 Likes