Mar 25 2013
By: Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer 775 posts

FREE 2X Workers in Home Tycoon this week!

[ Edited ]
9 replies 383 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

It’s Home Improvement Week in Home Tycoon! Everyone gets Workers at 2X speed through March 31 in honor of AlphaZone4’s fourth anniversary. Mayors can now build more and collect revenue faster than ever before! This bonus also stacks with the Gold Briefcase for even faster Worker regen. Happy building everyone, and happy birthday AZ4!

Home Improvement Week.jpg

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 1 of 10 (383 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: FREE 2X Workers in Home Tycoon this week!

Mar 25, 2013

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

It’s Home Improvement Week in Home Tycoon! Everyone gets Workers at 2X speed through March 31 in honor of AlphaZone4’s fourth anniversary. Mayors can now build more and collect revenue faster than ever before! This bonus also stacks with the Gold Briefcase for even faster Worker regen. Happy building everyone, and happy birthday AZ4!

Thanks Novus! Now throw in a zero pollution effect for all buildings until that deadline and I'd be crying virtual tears of joy! lol Just kidding, I'm really grateful for this bonus! You rock! ^^

Message 2 of 10 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I noticed the workers taking half the time to regenerate yesterday. I thought maybe it was a glitch because I didn't see announcement about that until now. Man LOL

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 10 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 25, 2013

I saw that yesterday as well. Comes in handy, as I've got to grab some extra cash to meet the next challenge in Big Science. A most-appreciated bonus.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 4 of 10 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I noticed the workers taking half the time to regenerate yesterday. I thought maybe it was a glitch because I didn't see announcement about that until now. Man LOL

Folks who attended the two AZ4 Q&A events yesterday got the first sneak peek. Smiley Wink

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 5 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Im surprised to see that people still play this awful game

Message 6 of 10 (209 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Speaking of Q&As, don't forget we're holding another one tonight to support the PS Home Gazette's Child's Play charity drive. Free Spacewalk all day in Novus Prime to celebrate!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Hellfire-Games-Q-amp-A-Tuesday-March-26-for-...

Message 7 of 10 (193 Views)
VP of Gaming
28868 posts

Mar 26, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Im surprised to see that people still play this awful game

For some people it's a fun game. For others, it isn't. It's all a matter of choice and personal likes and dislikes. I know people who think Chess is a terrible game. They prefer to play Checkers. For some it's the other way around or both or none.

Some folks hate Monopoly, and others are addicted to it. So calling Home Tycoon an awful game is just an opinion that many may not agree with. Personally,

I think having Tic-Tac-Toe in Home would be a fantastic idea!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 10 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Thanks Novus keep the good stuff coming!
Support Forums
Message 9 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Wellllllll..... What makes the HT kind of dull is the fact, The team refuses to listen and prefer to make up money loss for the Novus prime game they have created a while back.

However, What the home tycoon development team slash management team, need to understand is:

Home tycoon is a gold mine if they listen.

For example: make the vehicles were other passengers can ride with you.

Create a monorail so we can put around the city, for those, that want to view the city, that have limited mobility in their hands. 

Once this is created and the PlayStation Home quality insurance team approves of it,

There will be a lot of happy individuals on both sides of the fence. 

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 10 of 10 (111 Views)
0 Likes