Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
1259 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

why would you report someone for such a thing?....can we say **bleep** move?!  the only reason you would report a person is because you r jealouse of what they have that you cant get!


Message 41 of 53 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/15/2009
Offline
100 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

No, it's because they are breaking the rules to get it.  Everyone I asked, suddlenly became childish when asked about it.  It's because the are bragging like seven years olds in a playground.  Add the fact they will get in trouble for revealing there exploit for this glitch/hack.

Message 42 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/12/2009
Offline
1259 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

exactly...jealousy!!!!!

 


Message 43 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2009
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

 


boogysplit wrote:

exactly...jealousy!!!!!

 

 


 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Yeah, I'm a guy playing as a girl, so what? I get hit on,
on average, 10 times a day on Home, why, because
the unsuspecting guy is an idiot, 'nuff said.
Message 44 of 53 (15 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

Rose-VII wrote: 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Because some people are just impatient and everytime someone here learns that EU or **bleep** PSHome have, say what, an Iron Man suit? Then you'll get about 30 users start whining that 'We' want it as well. But they just don't have the patience.

Look at Alien vs Predator, remember how that was? lol

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 45 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2009
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote: 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Because some people are just impatient and everytime someone here learns that EU or **bleep** PSHome have, say what, an Iron Man suit? Then you'll get about 30 users start whining that 'We' want it as well. But they just don't have the patience.

Look at Alien vs Predator, remember how that was? lol


 

Well I know people can be impatient, but I don't know, I'd rather not risk getting in trouble, and I don't see why others would too lol

 


Yeah, I'm a guy playing as a girl, so what? I get hit on,
on average, 10 times a day on Home, why, because
the unsuspecting guy is an idiot, 'nuff said.
Message 46 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

Rose-VII wrote:

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote: 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Because some people are just impatient and everytime someone here learns that EU or Japan PSHome have, say what, an Iron Man suit? Then you'll get about 30 users start whining that 'We' want it as well. But they just don't have the patience.

Look at Alien vs Predator, remember how that was? lol


 

Well I know people can be impatient, but I don't know, I'd rather not risk getting in trouble, and I don't see why others would too lol

 


Hey, hey what can 'we' do lol

Ethan Mars says:

How far will you go, for a PSHome item?

Impatient_person000089 wrote:

Everything I did, was to look cool!

XD

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2009
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote:

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote: 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Because some people are just impatient and everytime someone here learns that EU or Japan PSHome have, say what, an Iron Man suit? Then you'll get about 30 users start whining that 'We' want it as well. But they just don't have the patience.

Look at Alien vs Predator, remember how that was? lol


 

Well I know people can be impatient, but I don't know, I'd rather not risk getting in trouble, and I don't see why others would too lol

 


Hey, hey what can 'we' do lol

Ethan Mars says:

How far will you go, for a PSHome item?

Impatient_person000089 wrote:

Everything I did, was to look cool!

XD


 

Nice Heavy Rain reference, makes sense xD

 


Yeah, I'm a guy playing as a girl, so what? I get hit on,
on average, 10 times a day on Home, why, because
the unsuspecting guy is an idiot, 'nuff said.
Message 48 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/07/2006
Offline
198 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

 


Rose-VII wrote:

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote:

 


Rene_Led wrote:

Rose-VII wrote: 

I wouldn't quite call it jealousy, though I'm sure some people are, some people rather follow the rules, I'm not sure what the deal is exactly, but the items will be here sooner or later, ?I just don't see why people can't just wait.

 


Because some people are just impatient and everytime someone here learns that EU or Japan PSHome have, say what, an Iron Man suit? Then you'll get about 30 users start whining that 'We' want it as well. But they just don't have the patience.

Look at Alien vs Predator, remember how that was? lol


 

Well I know people can be impatient, but I don't know, I'd rather not risk getting in trouble, and I don't see why others would too lol

 


Hey, hey what can 'we' do lol

Ethan Mars says:

How far will you go, for a PSHome item?

Impatient_person000089 wrote:

Everything I did, was to look cool!

XD


 

Nice Heavy Rain reference, makes sense xD

 


 

Now all we need is a multitude of quicktime events and a guy having a heart attack without his meds and we're in business...

 

Message 49 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
5806 posts
 

Re: FFXIII Costumes

Apr 13, 2010

PM-Rykuta wrote:

 


Rose-VII wrote:

Rene_Led wrote:

Ethan Mars says:

How far will you go, for a PSHome item?

Impatient_person000089 wrote:

Everything I did, was to look cool!

XD


Nice Heavy Rain reference, makes sense XD 

Now all we need is a multitude of quicktime events and a guy having a heart attack without his meds and we're in business...

 


Lol thanks Rose...I think I found my next sig to post for me hahaha

Ryk- Lol yeah that can be enabled when we dont get Final Fantasy costumes this week and user must tap buttons so their avatar wont seiz out and die...or digitize whatever works here lol

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 50 of 53 (15 Views)
0 Likes