Dec 17 2009
By: MultiMatrix Lombax Warrior 109 posts

FESTIVE TREE RAGE!!!! ****FISH HAT RAGE****

162 replies 46 views Edited Dec 17, 2009

Unite brothers and sisters for home management has now pissed me off enough to write this.

I must say i never complain on here about anything.

I am a loyal home user.

I play all the games and obtain free prizes as well as making random purchases of cool gear they design.

BUT!

I started home exactly one day after the fish hat redeem code givaway was over and i was bummed when i heard i couldnt get it...

So what did they do...rub it in my face by making a riddle (which they have all been very lame btw) which excludes me from obtaining another item on home which royally peeves me.

I even purchased the ninja costume and the classic helmet just to make my contribution to this event and support home.

Why do you have to beat your children Home? WHY!?!?!?

So now what do I do?

This makes me sad...Home managers you even ruined this event for me...

***I have to add one more thought i had

How is it fair or fun at all to give people that have already won something unique another unique item to top it all off

I feel the disrespect...can you?

Oh and fish hats werent a fun event from the past...it was just a giveaway and a limited one at that!

****PLEASE READ MY REPLY TO GLASSWALLS ON PAGE 12

Message Edited by MultiMatrix on 12-16-2009 04:12 PM
Message 118 of 163 (46 Views)
Sackboy
480 posts

Re: FESTIVE TREE RAGE!!!!

Dec 16, 2009
rawr!! lol
Haven't been here in forever...as LIN, ALL HAIL CYD SINCE CB!
Message 1 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: FESTIVE TREE RAGE!!!! ****FISH HAT RAGE****

Dec 16, 2009

I would not mind if I had to buy the item, but not this its total bs

So angry

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 2 of 163 (46 Views)
Sackboy
520 posts

Dec 16, 2009

In the spirit of giving i would like to dedicate this picture to sony. Thanks........ for nothing..........

http://failspot.com/fail/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/fish_fails.jpg
Message 3 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Dec 16, 2009

Okay, it was stated by GlassWalls, that this is a gift, a Thank you, for the people who supported the events when they happend by having the items in question.

As mean as this sounds, you didn't get the item, you get nothing. That is now very clear, and nothing anyone says, nor any amount of rage will change it.

If you really want the prize items, and you can still obtain the said requirement, then go ahead and buy it. If you do that, the it's all on you, not Sony.

Granted your not really getting nothing, there will be something great for EVERYONE released for the Holidays by the end of the month, as I'm aware.

Now, all you lil' whiners stop your eye ballin'.

Enjoy Home to it fullest.

Message 4 of 163 (46 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 16, 2009

Well up till now on some item's i had to go out and  buy certain items to get said free item's, Well this one finally paid off, They got one right tonight, This is Great, Keep it coming home, Now just do the No Place Like Home T-Shirts, and the Green Xi T-Shirt, That would be priceless.

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3090 posts

Dec 16, 2009

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well up till now on some item's i had to go out and  buy certain items to get said free item's, Well this one finally paid off, They got one right tonight, This is Great, Keep it coming home, Now just do the No Place Like Home T-Shirts, and the Green Xi T-Shirt, That would be priceless.

I say no to NO PLACE LIKE HOME shirt because I don't have it! lol And there's no such shirt as the Green Xi shirt. There were only two and those are the grey shirt and white one from Alumni Hub

Photobucket
Message 6 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Dec 16, 2009
Not joining this hillarious army because if it costed .49 cents to buy it someone would complain it's not FREE and not buy it anyways.
Message 7 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Dec 16, 2009

this really just makes me sick

is this just a test of how much abuse we will take

they really need to fire these people for coming up with such terrible ideas...

if you want to commemorate past home events just give the prizes away to everyone

why does it matter to restrict certain prizes to certain people

i just want the items...im not greedy where i dont want other people to have them

i guess thats just how these home managers think...

they plot to piss people off

these giveaways arent rewarding old home users (which i am one of)

they are just robbing the new ones and the old ones that missed a single event by a day or someone that couldnt make it to an event because they were out of town

im so angry...

Message 8 of 163 (46 Views)
I Only Post Everything
855 posts

Dec 16, 2009
I'm ENRAGED. Home staff should have made todays puzzle require this: Xi finished, Chamber apartment owned, stomped 200 trolls, and get the +4 Sword of Buggie. Anything less is unacceptable.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 163 (46 Views)
0 Likes