Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R (recruiting office is now open)

Nov 24, 2012

Visits aren't where you get the meat of your points though.

Message 11 of 29 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Yes I know...but I do love unlocking and leaving gifts

Message 12 of 29 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 24, 2012

nDreams really should tweak some of the parameters in the game, especially regarding visiting friends' bases.

With only 3 visits allowed per day, it can be a little frustrating when you visit a friend that has a full garage, reached the maximum attacks per day and/or cannot have soldiers trained again that day.  In my opinion, the visit number could be raised to unlimited whilst keeping the limits in place for training, attacks, gift-giving etc.  It's not a major problem but it seems a shame to visit a friend's base where there are no tasks to complete.

I would also increase points during base-defence missions for efficient use of troops.  Perhaps, give a bonus based on how much of one's budget remains after defeating the enemies.  It would be a simple adjustment to add an extra layer of challenge and strategy to the game.

Unfortunately, the personal apartment is a massive fail.  Possibly, the worst space available to buy.  I purchased it under the impression that it was your base from the game, built to scale and allowing you to walk around.  I'm sure that such a space would be possible since it would not be much different than what Hellfire has accomplished with Home Tycoon.  As it stands now, the personal apartment is very disappointing and a waste of money.

I find FUBAR to be an enjoyable little venture.  I hope that nDreams plans to offer updates in the future.

castle3
Message 13 of 29 (307 Views)
I Only Post Everything
451 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Level 4.

My psn i.d FUNimation3

i have private setting so just leave a msg, ^^

Message 14 of 29 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2722 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 25, 2012

Two images of the F.U.B.A.R. private space.

The first using the flying helicopter (Heavy Strike)) and the second of the afore mentioned flying helicopter in the background using I think (not sure)  the personal camera. I don't remember who is flying the helicopter in the second image. I am flying in the first one using the helicopter's built in camera.

Yes, the space has it's problems such as the Deluge Rain machine doesn't work quite right and it's a negative if one expects the base to be full size. I do think I did a nice job decorating the place, at least I had fun.

Heavy Strike Surveillance Helicopter Image.jpg

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 15 of 29 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 26, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Visits aren't where you get the meat of your points though.

Well, that's true and not true. 

You can only visit you're friends 3 time's a day.  At the end of the day you don't get that many points for doing this.  But... You're friends can also give you points by going to you're base and doing things around you're base.  If you have a lot of friends helping you out it does speed things up.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 16 of 29 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Dec 9, 2012

This really needs to be updated so we arent burning visits randomly to people whom have already been attacked and are at their limit, or their storage is full. It defeats the purpose of visiting their base considering we may not even be able to train their troops.

Also last night I had a 0.1 sec score and still recieved a cheesey overall 5 points while training a friends troops.

These speed achievments should be rewarded and not some overall score given out. I've even deliberatly missed 2 targets just to test the point system and was still awarded points.

Anyway add me...I really need to get new people in my FUBAR list because many have given up and the others are generally at their limit when I visit.

Message 17 of 29 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Dec 9, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

This really needs to be updated so we arent burning visits randomly to people whom have already been attacked and are at their limit, or their storage is full. It defeats the purpose of visiting their base considering we may not even be able to train their troops.

Also last night I had a 0.1 sec score and still recieved a cheesey overall 5 points while training a friends troops.

These speed achievments should be rewarded and not some overall score given out. I've even deliberatly missed 2 targets just to test the point system and was still awarded points.

Anyway add me...I really need to get new people in my FUBAR list because many have given up and the others are generally at their limit when I visit.

I've tried to get under 0.3 seconds for each shot, and even with your overall rank being "lightning", it's still 5.  Even when you get 1 "poor" and 2 misses.  So I completely agree with you on the points.

And yeah, they need to change how you visit friends, since I never know if my level 10 friend is full and my level 3 friend has everything available to me.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 18 of 29 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Everyone keeps asking about this...

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 19 of 29 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 21, 2012
Ice never played this game, is it an RTS tower defense game?
Message 20 of 29 (177 Views)
0 Likes