Nov 25 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Ghost of Sparta 11117 posts

F.U.B.A.R Request for nDreams

[ Edited ]
16 replies 296 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

Is there any way that you can give us the option of rotating the buildings on our base?

An organized base is a happy base......Smiley Tongue

Heavy Strike Surveillance Helicopter Image.jpg

Heavy Strike Surveillance Helicopter Image_1.jpg

Message 1 of 17 (296 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R Request for nDreams

Nov 25, 2012

Good idea.  I was thinking about that as well.

My FUBAR suggestions and other musings (re-posted from a different thread)...

nDreams really should tweak some of the parameters in the game, especially regarding visiting friends' bases.

With only 3 visits allowed per day, it can be a little frustrating when you visit a friend that has a full garage, reached the maximum attacks per day and/or cannot have soldiers trained again that day.  In my opinion, the visit number could be raised to unlimited whilst keeping the limits in place for training, attacks, gift-giving etc.  It's not a major problem but it seems a shame to visit a friend's base where there are no tasks to complete.

I would also increase points during base-defence missions for efficient use of troops.  Perhaps, give a bonus based on how much of one's budget remains after defeating the enemies.  It would be a simple adjustment to add an extra layer of challenge and strategy to the game.

Unfortunately, the personal apartment is a massive fail.  Possibly, the worst space available to buy.  I purchased it under the impression that it was your base from the game, built to scale and allowing you to walk around.  I'm sure that such a space would be possible since it would not be much different than what Hellfire has accomplished with Home Tycoon.  As it stands now, the personal apartment is very disappointing and a waste of money.

I find FUBAR to be an enjoyable little venture.  I hope that nDreams plans to offer updates in the future.

castle3
Message 2 of 17 (253 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Make...the..text....BIGGER. Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 3 of 17 (232 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28236 posts

Nov 26, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Is there any way that you can give us the option of rotating the buildings on our base?

I suggest that you keep posting this every month in the official monthly suggestion thread until it happens (or you grow tired of suggesting it). Developers (first and third party) do look at the suggestion thread.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 17 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Nov 26, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:

yea its so small i dont know what i have to do

Message 5 of 17 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 26, 2012

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

yea its so small i dont know what i have to do

Buy an HDTV.

Message 6 of 17 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Nov 26, 2012

I agree as to having the ability to rotating the buildings.

As to the space itself, while I thought the base shown would be bigger, I like the space. As I have said before, it doesn't work well with the rain Deluge item but all in all I am happy with it.

reposting my pictures to show what it looks like. The base shown is small and one is a giant (literallly) looking down on it but it works for me and I like the game very much.

Plus it's a bit of fun to rollerskate over the terrain.

Heavy Strike Surveillance Helicopter Image.jpg

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 7 of 17 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 26, 2012
@LunarEmerald - i have a largescreen hdtv Smiley Sad I dont want to whine, I try not too, but I cant play the game as is, and I would really like to =\ others Ive talked to say its the same on their end, just a font increase by like 3 points shouldnt be tooo difficult? Help people play?
Support Forums
Message 8 of 17 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
@LunarEmerald - i have a largescreen hdtv Smiley Sad I dont want to whine, I try not too, but I cant play the game as is, and I would really like to =\ others Ive talked to say its the same on their end, just a font increase by like 3 points shouldnt be tooo difficult? Help people play?

Then you don't have an HDMI cable to play in 720p or 1080p. The text is easy to read if you're playing in HD.

Message 9 of 17 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11117 posts

Nov 26, 2012

What level are you KF?

Message 10 of 17 (148 Views)
0 Likes