Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Jan 6, 2013
Question about challenge 99. 'Sold Out'. It says its requirements are "Buy one of every type of item". Anybody have this? What constitutes 'every' item? Does that mean just the buildings? Or do I have to shell out a warbuck for every type of road also (theyre only purchasable in warbucks which cost real cash) ? There are at least 7 roads I can see so I wonder how expensive this challenge will be.
Support Forums
Message 51 of 85 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11824 posts

Jan 6, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Question about challenge 99. 'Sold Out'. It says its requirements are "Buy one of every type of item". Anybody have this? What constitutes 'every' item? Does that mean just the buildings? Or do I have to shell out a warbuck for every type of road also (theyre only purchasable in warbucks which cost real cash) ? There are at least 7 roads I can see so I wonder how expensive this challenge will be.

Exactly that, one of every item, buildings, deco, special weapons.

You'll never complete all challenges unless you buy Warbucks.

Message 52 of 85 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11824 posts

Jan 6, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Today I can't even access the friend list at the helipad.

Just a tip: The game resets at 7:00 PM EST, which most people probably already know, and that's when they're jumping on to play.

It's easier to wait until the next morning to use the helipad and Comms room. I think it's just server overload trying to access everyone's info.

Message 53 of 85 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Thanks, CMC. I have tried off hours, but I still have problems. Often I have to struggle to get 2-3 visits in. I may try reorganizing my base.

For those nearing the exploration mission cap, ck2875 experienced a bug after completing the 50th mission that now prevents him from playing F.U.B.A.R. I've added a note to the thread. More details here.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 54 of 85 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Jan 20, 2013
As a follow up to my issue, someone posted in my exploration bug thread saying that they reached 50 without issue, so it could just be an isolated incident on my account (I'm still locked out though, so boo). I didn't receive the FUBAR poster for finishing the missions either. Hopefully it's just an issue with my account (and they can fix it).
Message 55 of 85 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Yes, thanks. If anyone else has experienced this bug, please reply.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 56 of 85 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Can anybody tell me how many times you have to upgrade a weapon in order for it to reach the max? I am trying to get the challenge for this completed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 85 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11824 posts

Jan 21, 2013

jjmcg28 wrote:

Can anybody tell me how many times you have to upgrade a weapon in order for it to reach the max? I am trying to get the challenge for this completed.

Weapons can be upgraded twice.

Message 58 of 85 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Jan 21, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

The Anti Aircraft guns are for the Helicopters. I'm not sure which level those start up, but they're a good bit of fun. I haven't unlocked the surface to air missles yet, so I haven't figured out if there is something beyond the helicopters.

Level 11 starts the helicopters.

Message 59 of 85 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Jan 21, 2013
CMCSAVAGE (Survivor) Jan 6

Add Comment Kudo 0

smokingpistol wrote: Question about challenge 99. 'Sold Out'. It says its requirements are "Buy one of every type of item". Anybody have this? What constitutes 'every' item? Does that mean just the buildings? Or do I have to shell out a warbuck for every type of road also (theyre only purchasable in warbucks which cost real cash) ? There are at least 7 roads I can see so I wonder how expensive this challenge will be.

Exactly that, one of every item, buildings, deco, special weapons. You'll never complete all challenges unless you buy Warbucks.

QUIT THIS PAY TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 60 of 85 (253 Views)
0 Likes