Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Nov 21, 2012

Thank you so much for doing this, Stardust. Helps to know what I'm going for, for sure.

I'm almost to level 10, but find myself really losing interest. It's going to be a grind to get the last 4 rewards-unlike Orb Runner, which was fun to go to every day.

That last 1.5 mill achievement to get is a real buzzkill, for sure. Things have surely changed around Casa Ndreams. The last time we played for a year, we recieved a whole personal space (Orb Runner) this sounds like it's going to be the 500th mech-robot companion thingie. I must have 20 companions in storage that are something like that.

Message 21 of 85 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Re: BARBARA. FUBAR - Tips & Rewards

Nov 21, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

• Elite snipers unlock at Rank 4. AA guns unlock at Rank 8.

You should the weapon unlocks for LVL 7:

Laser Turrent

Atomic Scrambler

Robowarrior

Mech Droid

I think these are the names, I could be wrong.

Message 22 of 85 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Those unlock when you buy the Armory. I was leaving it as a surprise for people since the Robowarriors are so much fun. It's unfortunate they aren't the companion.

JoyceHairhelmet wrote:

Thank you so much for doing this, Stardust. Helps to know what I'm going for, for sure.

I'm almost to level 10, but find myself really losing interest. It's going to be a grind to get the last 4 rewards-unlike Orb Runner, which was fun to go to every day.

That last 1.5 mill achievement to get is a real buzzkill, for sure. Things have surely changed around Casa Ndreams. The last time we played for a year, we recieved a whole personal space (Orb Runner) this sounds like it's going to be the 500th mech-robot companion thingie. I must have 20 companions in storage that are something like that.

You're welcome.

And I understand how you feel. Once I hit level 10, my interest dropped off considerably. There's too much of a grind between ranks.

I think you may be underestimating the amount of time this will take. In order to hit 1.5 million points within a year, you'll need to average over 4,100 points a day. Without grinding or boosts, I doubt the average player will get there before Home closes.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 23 of 85 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Nov 21, 2012

My bad, that's right buy the Armory......sorry....Smiley Embarassed

Message 24 of 85 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2012

Does anyone else feel that the FUBAR personal apartment is awfully lame?

Based on the item description, I was thinking that it would be a full scale model of the base that could be explored and re-arranged like the cities in Home Tycoon.  I don't buy many personal spaces but it sounded kinda cool.

So disappointing to find out that it's nothing more than a field with a tiny model of the base no different that what you can view in the game.  Such a wasted opportunity for an original and customisable game-related personal apartment.  This space should have been a freebie just for trying the game.  Totally not worth $5.

castle3
Message 25 of 85 (398 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 23, 2012

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
So disappointing to find out that it's nothing more than a field with a tiny model of the base no different that what you can view in the game.  Such a wasted opportunity for an original and customisable game-related personal apartment.  This space should have been a freebie just for trying the game.  Totally not worth $5.

I think this would have worked better as a reward for completing the game. It fails as a premium space. The base is too small, and there's an invisible barrier around the edges.

Message 26 of 85 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

I've updated the thread with some more tips.

Does anyone have the Loyal Commander challenge completed?

The requriement is to log in to F.U.B.A.R. on 60 different days, but it's unticked on my checklist. If so, please reply if you played during the X7 preview.

Message 27 of 85 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Has anyone finished all 100 levels yet? I highly doubt it but am curious.
Support Forums
Message 28 of 85 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I think ck may have.

Message 29 of 85 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory