Oct 31 2012
By: StardustChampion Uncharted Territory 1157 posts

F.U.B.A.R. FUBAR - Rewards & Guide

[ Edited ]
84 replies 2928 views Edited Mar 13, 2013

Rewards (given for completing specific challenges)

• Complete New Recruit Training - F.U.B.A.R. Helipad Game Launcher Model (active item)
  • Buy a War Buck - Atomic Scrambler Lamp
  • Invite 5 friends to play (Post Office) - Enemy Trooper Statue (ornament)
  • Win 30 Base Defense Missions on different days - Mahoney's Strip Club Model (ornament)
  • Complete 10 Exploration Missions - Tree in a Pot (ornament)
  • Reach Level 10 - Friendly Trooper Statue (ornament)
  • Complete all 50 Exploration Missions ?? - F.U.B.A.R. Poster
  • Log in to F.U.B.A.R. on 60 different days - Demoralization Tower Model (ornament)
  • Reach Level 20 - Attack Helicopter (wall decoration)
  • Complete all 100 Challenges - AI Mech Droid (companion)

Tips

• F.U.B.A.R. is a "play daily" style game, so it's best to start playing as soon as possible to compound points.
  • After completing the tutorial, build a Comms Room so you can get started on exploration missions.
  • Look at the Challenges (L2) and build the appropriate structures to earn the most points.
  • When visiting a friend, check every building with a blinking red arrow before using the Helipad to return home.
  • The higher the rank of your friends, the more points you will earn by doing activities at their base.
  • Always build the most expensive structures ASAP. They will increase in price (up to 75%) when you rank up.
  • Ammo crates and flower bushes can be resold for points. This can help when buying a structures before ranking up.
  • Building barracks and keeping morale high will help you earn the most points for activities in the game.
  • The amount of points you receive from completing a base defense mission corresponds to your base's health.
  • Base defense missions can be practiced indefinitely to earn up to 10% of the daily point award.
  • Pay attention to the intel at the beginning of the mission. It will tell you if any weapon/enemy modifiers are active.
  • Most of the early missions (levels 1-3) can be completed with machine guns & artillery at the edges of the map.
  • Visit your base regularly to receive random point rewards and to keep your Truck Depot clear for new gifts.
  • Your base will automatically increase in size at ranks 5 and 12.
  • Build the Armory as soon as it's available to unlock stronger emplacements for base defense missions.
  • Unlocks: Rank 4 - Elite Snipers, Rank 8 - AA guns, Rank 12 - EMP Turrets, Rank 17 - Ground to Air Missiles

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 1 of 85 (2,928 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11096 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R. - Tips & Rewards

Oct 31, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Your base will automatically increase in size at Level 5.

Ok, cool. Mine is getting cramped. I would add more but I hate the cluttered look..........Smiley Tongue

Visit me and I'll visit you.LOL.

Message 2 of 85 (2,913 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 31, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Ok, cool. Mine is getting cramped. I would add more but I hate the cluttered look..........Smiley Tongue

Yeah, checked your base out last night. I noticed you took the Warbuck plunge. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 85 (2,903 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Yeah, checked your base out last night. I noticed you took the Warbuck plunge. Smiley Wink

It's nice to see someone offering free advice. Some folks have been known to post on the activity boards and hope to profit from such information.

Message 4 of 85 (2,898 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Warbucks cannot be transferred or earned.

And if you're against free advice, by all means, ignore those tips.

I wish I'd known a few of those before I started playing (especially the 75% increase in building costs).

Message 5 of 85 (2,889 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 31, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Warbucks cannot be transferred or earned.

And if you're against free advice, by all means, ignore those tips.

I wish I'd known a few of those before I started playing (especially the 75% increase in building costs).

Oh I'm not against FREE advice, in fact it's nice to see FREE advice. Thank you sir.

Message 6 of 85 (2,883 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Oct 31, 2012

I enjoy the game and also the space. I'm a Sgt. 

Got docked something I guess at least I got a message for a messy base. They gave me a bigger one.

It's a game for those who like strategy (not like chess though, more like chance - so far)  and you don't have to me a good shooter or have reflexes like Superman to play.

It's fun the sly the helicopter in the space and take a picture of it flying over the base. It's not your typical space decoration, you have to make do and be a little weird. 

The Deluge Lamp in the space worked but the invisible boundary lines in the space ruin that effect. Smiley Sad 

The last itme I tried the Lamp, it wouldn't work.

One doesn't need the space to play.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 7 of 85 (2,862 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

Got docked something I guess at least I got a message for a messy base. They gave me a bigger one.

Were you actually docked points?

Message 8 of 85 (2,794 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Oct 31, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I don't think so. THe message was kiind of funny at least unexpected. It may have been when they gave me the bigger base.

All those free gifts that are apparently useless I kept and put them in my base. No room for nothing. I'm noy saying get rid of them cus it's your base. I just dumped them and got a few points back for some.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 9 of 85 (2,747 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I don't think so. THe message was kiind of funny at least unexpected. It may have been when they gave me the bigger base.

All those free gifts that are apparently useless I kept and put them in my base. No room for nothing. I'm noy saying get rid of them cus it's your base. I just dumped them and got a few points back for some.

You can sell the empty ammo one for 20.

Message 10 of 85 (2,745 Views)
0 Likes