Ghost of Sparta
11643 posts

Re: F.U.B.A.R: Big Base Beta Test; Pics

Nov 29, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

If you carefully inspect the grounds of the personal space, you will notice two things. First, on the ground is the lvl 1 base, and then 2 sets of faint markings in the dirt. The 1st set mark out the lvl 5 base expansion boundries. Then you will see deeper more prominent marks in the ground for a Much Larger square space. Second, you will notice 4 wooden posts marking boundries of an even larger area. These indicated to me, there must be something more to the space. I bought the personal FUBAR space on prerelease day 1 in X7, and have been playing the game aggtessively and daily ever since. How did you come to get a beta test version?

The posts are for wall hangings.

For you question, although a few "select" forum members don't think "I get the point", my ideas and suggestions are actually good and Devs

take notice. Some of my ideas were implemented in the VIP Suite and Penthouse.

Message 11 of 47 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

For you question, although a few "select" forum members don't think "I get the point", my ideas and suggestions are actually good and Devs

Very True! You were quite persistent with Digital Leisure on issues with the VIP suite. Good Job ! I do believe they addressed and fixed all your points. There are always people with negative things to say, I usually just ignore them.

I think one of the main improvements needed in FUBAR is more control over the orientation of your buildings. As previously presented, we need the ability to rotate the buildings during placement as in Tycoon. Please press this issue during your beta feedback.
Posted Image

Message 12 of 47 (228 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

**Delete/ignore this post**

Forums did that stupid "blank your post and then post nothing" nonsense... and I accidently clicked Reply instead of Edit it appears. Smiley Frustrated My bad.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 13 of 47 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 29, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Alot of users said FUBAR's prizes were junk with the small size as they were, and desired bigger figures.

Not to belittle your opinion CMC, but do you have a direct line of contact to the people working on FUBAR, or were they listening to the large number of "too small" suggestions? With how crappy our direct-response is in the forums/Home, it's a curiosity if it takes a big enough Home outcry, or enough people doing 1on1 with devs to get desirable changes. o.o

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 14 of 47 (204 Views)
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Nov 29, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

ITCOB1 wrote:

If you carefully inspect the grounds of the personal space, you will notice two things. First, on the ground is the lvl 1 base, and then 2 sets of faint markings in the dirt. The 1st set mark out the lvl 5 base expansion boundries. Then you will see deeper more prominent marks in the ground for a Much Larger square space. Second, you will notice 4 wooden posts marking boundries of an even larger area. These indicated to me, there must be something more to the space. I bought the personal FUBAR space on prerelease day 1 in X7, and have been playing the game aggtessively and daily ever since. How did you come to get a beta test version?

These pics are really interesting! What I don't understand is: is this an additional personal space we buy, or a game feature? I'm not quite understanding what it is. Smiley Happy I've dumped a fair amount of ducats into this already, including the personal space, so I'm wondering what kinda animal this is-reward, apt, add-on, included? How do you access the beta? Inquiring minds!

Message 15 of 47 (186 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Those images and the space certainly look like a lot more fun for users who play the game. If that is what is coming I suspect a lot more people will be interested in the game.

Message 16 of 47 (181 Views)
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
514 posts

Nov 29, 2012

hey guys,

The images aren't something that we are working on. It is a nice idea though.

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Message 17 of 47 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Thanks Joey!

Message 18 of 47 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Just a suggestion, Joey. If you're not working on something like that, maybe you should've been. CMC's space, however it was done, is a hundred times better than that pathetic FUBAR apartment that nDreams released.

Sony graciously refunded me the $5 for my misguided purchase but I might give the money back for CMC's space.
castle3
Message 19 of 47 (139 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Joey, this thread's attention, and the FUBAR poll all have shown an obvious interest in FUBAR if it wasn't ankle-high.

Maybe instead of telling us it isn't a plan... tell the team it should be?

Message 20 of 47 (135 Views)