Fender Bender
3169 posts

Re: Extra Life 2013: PSHome Community

Nov 5, 2013

I totally forgot to even get on the PS forums durring the event lol My head is still spinning... I still have like an hour and a half or so to do for Extra-life...

I think I made it 20 hours streight and then crashed... Yet I had a few breaks so I was missing a few hours out of the 20... 

Great Job everyone who participated this year... we have already raised over 3 million and still counting...

Photobucket
Message 61 of 65 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5129 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

Just a heads up for those who have missed, thanks to Patchex for bringin it up to me this morning.. for those still planning to donate to anyone on Extra-Life... donating $20 can get you some rewards, I say is well worth it 

UPDATE: PlayStation Greatness gets you digital goodies from our friends at SCEA!

$20 donation will get you a 5 Code Bundle (Delivered by 11/25)

As of right now, you’ll find a new giving level has been added to your personal donation page and the general donation page for Extra Life.  By choosing thePlayStation Greatness giving level and making the corresponding $20 donation to the hospital of your choice, you’ll receive a 5-code bundle including:

• LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
  • A Month of PS Plus (Stackable and no CC needed!)
  • WipeOut HD (PS3)
  • When Vikings Attack (PS3/Vita)
  • Extra Life Theme (PS3)

Code bundles will be emailed to your donors on or before 11/25 and we can currently guarantee them only to the first 10,000 people.  This means that not only can you claim this awesome bundle valued at over $50, but you can also offer it to your friends and family in return for their donation!   Details

Message 62 of 65 (166 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Y2David wrote:

Just a heads up for those who have missed, thanks to Patchex for bringin it up to me this morning.. for those still planning to donate to anyone on Extra-Life... donating $20 can get you some rewards, I say is well worth it 

UPDATE: PlayStation Greatness gets you digital goodies from our friends at SCEA!

$20 donation will get you a 5 Code Bundle (Delivered by 11/25)

As of right now, you’ll find a new giving level has been added to your personal donation page and the general donation page for Extra Life.  By choosing thePlayStation Greatness giving level and making the corresponding $20 donation to the hospital of your choice, you’ll receive a 5-code bundle including:

• LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
  • A Month of PS Plus (Stackable and no CC needed!)
  • WipeOut HD (PS3)
  • When Vikings Attack (PS3/Vita)
  • Extra Life Theme (PS3)

Code bundles will be emailed to your donors on or before 11/25 and we can currently guarantee them only to the first 10,000 people.  This means that not only can you claim this awesome bundle valued at over $50, but you can also offer it to your friends and family in return for their donation!   Details

Thanks bub

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 63 of 65 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5129 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Hi all, for those still trying to raise funds for Extra Life.. tomorrow at 9am till noon we will be having a Sodium 2 event,  all of you are welcome to come and we would love to play with you,

We will continue on Thursday at same time playing at Novus Prime, so for those still leveling at these games this would be a great chance to do it.

Here is the flyer and visit the page in the posted for Live Streaming on both events.

Displaying FLYER2nd.jpg

Team PSHome UNITY

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=46639

Message 64 of 65 (109 Views)
Fender Bender
3169 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Y2David wrote:

been so busy with the Extra-Life streaming and stuff, i havent had time for the forums since I began.. thou Im at 19.75 hours completed.. I will still go at it, most likely continue the next day. 

Streaming Page: http://www.twitch.tv/y2david

Extra-Life Team PSHome UNITY is also giving away some items as raffles and top donors to those who donate, special thanks to Lockwood and Hellfire Games and some the team members for providing prizes.. anyone is welcome to and thanks to those for their support on helping with Extra Life raise funds for Children Miracle Hospitals

http://www.extra-life.org/team/pshomeunity

*Team UNITY Extra-Life Giveaway Prizes*

Lockwood Redeem Codes - We will hold a raffle to those who donate on any of our team member pages, to qualify you must put "Lockwood Raffle" in the comments, $1 will get you 1 ticket and so on.

Hellfire Games Redeem Codes - Given to the top on the Team, donors must write #Hellfire on comment if they want to enter.

$10 PSN Gift Card Raffle - must donate anddonors put "PSNCardRaffle" in their comments to enter, $1 will get you 1 ticket and so on.

PAX East Friday Ticket - PAX East ticket to attend event on March 2014, Donor must write "PAXRaffle" on comment to qualify (this is a Friday ticket $40 worth), note: PAX ticket winner to be announced in December when Extra Life event is over.

*Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion

FLYER-small.jpg

Photobucket
Message 65 of 65 (108 Views)