I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Re: Exciting how?!

May 4, 2007

Homebetatrail.com/eula.html

In keeping with the aim and spirit of the Trials, you must:
  1. keep the contents of the Trials confidential as between you and us and not discuss them with anyone beyond your close friends and family and other Trialists. In particular, neither you nor your friends and family shall discuss them with anyone linked to a competing format and/or any news and/or information services or on any chat-line (whether on television or radio, in newspaper or magazines, or via the Internet or any other medium).

Yeaah, I don't want to break those.

Dualshock 3 is not a Palindrome

My rank changed to 'Genesis' while listening to 'Genesis' -- 07-12-2007 03:12 PM
Message 11 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

May 4, 2007

Matt Pizzashack wrote:

1. keep the contents of the Trials confidential as between you and us and not discuss them with anyone beyond your close friends and family and other Trialists. In particular, neither you nor your friends and family shall discuss them with anyone linked to a competing format and/or any news and/or information services or on any chat-line (whether on television or radio, in newspaper or magazines, or via the Internet or any other medium).

We're not in it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 4, 2007
im your close friend matt ur really really close friend lol
Got My Ps3 March 16 2007
PSN ID: Biglipsxi
Message 13 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
641 posts

May 4, 2007

az009 wrote:

Matt Pizzashack wrote:

We're not in it.

When one persons showing everyone is.. thats the rules everyone should follow even if your not in it.
Message 14 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
547 posts

May 4, 2007

TimmeX wrote:
Its really exciting how im see all these videos and pictures being posted on the net of home. i see alot of people arnt following the rules as it is..

There's always at least one person who doesn't follow the rules. That's the problem with not thoroughly selecting candidates, but that's way too time-consuming for a company that needs a lot of testers to do.
- DKSM
Message 15 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
641 posts

May 4, 2007

DKSM wrote:

TimmeX wrote:
Its really exciting how im see all these videos and pictures being posted on the net of home. i see alot of people arnt following the rules as it is..

There's always at least one person who doesn't follow the rules. That's the problem with not thoroughly selecting candidates, but that's way too time-consuming for a company that needs a lot of testers to do.

Thats always true.. socom 3 beta exact same thing happend atleast they cant release the game without giving their accounts away.
Message 16 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1943 posts

May 4, 2007
pm me the site
Message 17 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
926 posts

May 4, 2007
Message 18 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1943 posts

May 4, 2007

TimmeX wrote:

az009 wrote:

Matt Pizzashack wrote:

We're not in it.

When one persons showing everyone is.. thats the rules everyone should follow even if your not in it.

ya but i dont remember signing an NDA....so if they leak its their fault not ours
Message 19 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3471 posts

May 4, 2007
same pm me site
Message 20 of 27 (9 Views)
0 Likes