Reply
Highlighted
Nov 14 2012
By: Soulycon Fender Bender 2356 posts
Offline

Evolving items.

20 replies 261 views Edited Nov 14, 2012

Hey, I was just wondering what happened to the evolving items that were out a few years back and why hasn't there been anymore?  

It would have been neat to see a evolving companion, but oh well.  

 

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 1 of 21 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

"Hey, what's happening?"

*Jacket is evolving*

"Oh, wow!  I wonder what it's going to turn..."

*Jacket has evolved into a T-Shirt*

"...oh."

Message 2 of 21 (254 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1870 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

"Hey, what's happening?"

*Jacket is evolving*

"Oh, wow!  I wonder what it's going to turn..."

*Jacket has evolved to T-Shirt*

"...oh."


Oh noooo,

I thought they were supossed to get better when they evolved.

Who set that up backwards?Smiley Wink

 

It would be cool to get some new ones though, I still use my Evolving Tree and FlowersSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 21 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

"Hey, what's happening?"

*Jacket is evolving*

"Oh, wow!  I wonder what it's going to turn..."

*Jacket has evolved into a T-Shirt*

"...oh."


0_0

 

Pinches herself cause she must be having a nightmare. Goes back to bed. No... no way Jose. 

 

nightmare

Message 4 of 21 (241 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2009
Offline
2356 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

-Gets an egg.- "Oh my God I wonder when it will hatch?"

-Hatches into a chicken.- "Oh cool! I wonder if it'll become something awesome?"

Σ(゚Д゚|||) -Evolves into a roasted chicken.- -Flips table.-

Skype: Altyconnection
Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 5 of 21 (233 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

Hey, I was just wondering what happened to the evolving items that were out a few years back and why hasn't there been anymore?  

It would have been neat to see a evolving companion, but oh well.  

 


This is hilarious, my wife and I were just talking about this a night or two ago!! Truthfully, I think these items should've been called "Single-use Staged Evolution" items, since they only go through the various stages once.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 21 (222 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

I'd like to buy some of these and watch them grow into full grown donut trees.

donut seeds.jpg

Message 7 of 21 (217 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

myalana wrote:

I'd like to buy some of these and watch them grow into full grown donut trees.

 


I could see an evolving donut tree being very popular.

Message 8 of 21 (215 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'd like to buy some of these and watch them grow into full grown donut trees.

 


I could see an evolving donut tree being very popular.


Me too. In real life they never sprout for me. I give them lots of water, and plenty of sun...I just do-nut get it.

Message 9 of 21 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: Evolving items.

Nov 14, 2012

myalana wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'd like to buy some of these and watch them grow into full grown donut trees.

 


I could see an evolving donut tree being very popular.


Me too. In real life they nevr sprout for me. I give them lots of water, and pleanty of sun...I just do-nut get it.


Well, the yeast you could do is try to understand.

 

Message 10 of 21 (200 Views)