Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Re: Everyone but me getting Home or what??

May 27, 2007
you just signed up how are they supossed to know all this stuff about you register all your sytems and games and then they'll notice how loyal you are to them
Got My Ps3 March 16 2007
PSN ID: Biglipsxi
Message 11 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

May 27, 2007
1. Being in GAP is not a requirement to participate in the Home beta
2. The initial e-mails were sent randomly
3. Every week (or every few weeks) Home beta invitations are being sent through the Playstation Store
Message 12 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 27, 2007
im not even going to argue with you... do you even have home
Got My Ps3 March 16 2007
PSN ID: Biglipsxi
Message 13 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

May 27, 2007
I am eating cashews  ...... 
Message 14 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 27, 2007
Have i said i was speaking on my behalf only? I'm speaking about general opinion here. I'm new to Playstation Underground and i certainly do not expect an invitation from Sony tomorrow. Yet, you must understand that Playstation Underground is not the only forum speaking about Home. Also, my friend which is a die-hard Sony fanboy, has been here for quite some time, he gotten into Warhawk beta, he bought (and i'm dead serious) more Sony product then i did, whatever this guy buys is Sony. (TV, Home Theater, MP3, Game Console, anything you can find).

Did he get into Home? No. And the guy is soo in love with Sony he's not even pissed or anything. But i find it unfair for him, he deserves some little love back from Sony. A lot of people out there do, and what, they don't because they're new to PS Underground? Doesn't make sense. You can never know who your real supporters are. If Sony would care to check they'd see my IP visiting homebetatrial.com on such a daily basis. Maybe i just need to cool down too...
Message 15 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

May 27, 2007
Just read my post in the other thread. Trust me. A mod has even backed me up on this statement.
Message 16 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
740 posts

May 27, 2007
I'm still waiting on the hope sony promised me in that email.
TokyoSig
Message 17 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 27, 2007
I haven't got much time to look yesterday as i was really tired and worked early in the morning. Though i've been giving it some time to further my research... The Home Beta is over now? I'm kind of confused, i hear that it is while i hear people getting more and more invites... Is it invites for the next Beta during this summer?

Also, is this summer Beta an 'OPEN' beta where everyone can get to try?

I for one looked into this topic (where someone has got an invite but found out too late and so he cannot go on Home.) Pretty much sounds to me like the Beta is now over... or, when you get an invite you have a certain amount of time to try and test the Beta. Actually, that do make a lot more sense to me. I'd be much appreciated if someone could shed some light! ^^

Message 18 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17376 posts

May 27, 2007

WhyKlef wrote:
I understand that Sony goes for some of it's members more then others but i find it very frustrating to know such information. It's well known in Quebec that most job will employ quebecers but they will at least get a few ethnicities so it looks "fair" for everybody. I'm a mix myself and i find these type of things to be hard to deal with. Especially when you've been growing up in a world where people feel like they owe you something because your considered "different". Everybody should be given the same chance as anybody else to access these Beta Trials regardless of status or anything else.
I've bought a PSX, a PS2 (which broke), one PSTwo (Slim), two PSPs cause i got one that got stolen, i bought a PS3 and about a hundred games for all these consoles put together and this is without considering all the accessories i've gotten. What about that? I haven't gave my share of money to get into Home? Sony doesn't care as i am no "Game Advisory Panel". I know so much about games, it's my passion. Some will call it obsession. Knowing about something such as Home and not being able to test it is unfair. For me and anybody else like me. And those that aren't too that just want to enjoy something new.
Please do believe that my thoughts would be the same even if i was in Home Beta Trial right now, only, i'd keep my mouth shut to tell the truth.

What you pay Sony has nothing to do with it. They have no idea who bought all of those.

You aren't the only one that got left out of the beta. 15,000 people got in. That leaves about another 1-2 million that didn't get an invite.

Message Edited by brush fire on 05-27-2007 09:21 AM
Message 19 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 27, 2007
Yeah... i do have to say i was pissed and tired but i do not believe i have been exaggerating... Mostly for the fact that after visiting more then a thousand time some website to sign-in and seeing it always closed for applications then one day out of blue waking up to people getting Home invites. It's not too hard to understand, that was quite frustrating. Having knowed before that being a GAP was required or at least that it is well suggested or at minimum being a Playstation Underground member, i would've at least tried and hell if i get it or not. But they did not give me even a chance to apply and that was/is quite frustrating.

This being said, i was also really pissed for the fact that Warhawk Beta had just rolled and then again... Nothing for me, and i through some arguing on another forum and found out and not being a Playstation Underground member made it pretty much impossible for me to enroll in current and upcoming Betas. Well here i am, speaking my heart out... Too loudly? Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that i would've appreciated a little more information from Sony to allow me to do what i've done yesterday, register and participate in these forums. That is what i consider to be equal, give everyone the information necessary to at least TRY to gain access to such goodies.

Please do answer to my last post as i am still confused. Thank you!
Message 20 of 26 (0 Views)
0 Likes