Wastelander
929 posts

Re: Everyone but me getting Home or what??

May 27, 2007
I agree with you people i mean sony should send these invites to people who actually buy their things not to some random people without giving others a chance to even subscribe but then i guess people would lie their way to saying they bought many things. I guess we can't really blame sony even though its really unfair this is very prombematic like how are they sûppose to proceed??

Very confusing and it makes people frustrated but really there's no one to blame.
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 21 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

May 27, 2007

WhyKlef wrote:
I read here and there in the forums that Sony is sending more and more Home Beta invites... I've been dying to get into Home as my PS3 is not really getting a lot of my attention ever since my purchase... I did enjoy 2 hours of Resistance this week though...

So what's the deal, ever since GDC i've been check: homebetatrial.com every single day and sometimes 3-4 times a day and never could apply. The peoples getting sudden invites, where do they apply for the beta? Please, enlighten me as i'd really like to join the already growing community of Home Beta Testers!

P.S. Anything i should know about PS Underground forums? I'm new around here ^^

I know that there are alot of people getting into home and more invites are sure to come. However, not everyone is in home. I am in the same situation as you. I am wondering when I can get in so that my PS3 is not used for just Resistance: Fall of Man and Blu Ray movies. I am trying to be patient about it and I hear that the public beta will hit in July. I can't confirm that, but when it does happen, there will be 50,000 more beta testing spots opening. We will both have a greater chance at that point! I look forward to seeing you on home when we are both accepted!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 22 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

May 27, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
I am eating cashews  ...... 

lol, aww why not peanuts lol!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 23 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 27, 2007
It's good to hear that some people do understand my point and side with me in a way. I know some people complain for no reason, i certainly did it a few times myself but as i said in my last post, i just wish Sony would've at least let us know how to better our chances of getting in the Beta.

Instead, i had to learn it in some place else from someone that seemed to dislike Sony with a passion but had yet gained a Home invite...
Message 24 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 29, 2007
I bet some Sony representative is sitting in his chair, sorting through beta invites, and finds mine.
"Hmm, it's this guy again. Let's see... Oh! I haven't rejected him from the Home beta yet. Let's add that to Warhawk as well"

Message 25 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1249 posts

May 29, 2007
I'm in there with you, I got both emails, I'm in the GAP and had my ps3 (and some games) registered and still completely homeless
Message 26 of 26 (1 View)
0 Likes