Highlighted
Oct 17 2012
By: Sharakon Sackboy 494 posts

Everyone Read This: UpRoar Launch FAIL!

7 replies 481 views Edited Oct 17, 2012

I gotta say this is the worst i mean the worst ever!! Did you guys not test it at all?????? Here are the issues i constantly am facing, 1.) I am not loading all the way meaning i freeze when the bar is fully loaded.. WHAT!~???? 2.) You freeze while playing the game or choosing clothing.. really?? This is the new freeze method i think LOL, and 3.) I am falling through the map.. seriously i am falling right through it and when ever i go to my navi and select any personal space it wont load it or it will just freeze me.. Really? Whats going on Lockwood, Merica was a great release this one has not been a good launch i say take it out of home and re-do it all start all over. 

Message 1 of 8 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: Everyone Read This: UpRoar Launch FAIL!

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Right now I don't find any issues with Uproar*. 

1) I always disconnected to Activity Channel. I'd just go quit home and re-join home. And done. Got to play Smiley Tongue

2) Never froze. But during loading screens is the first time for me.

3) never seen this" falling through maps" glitch before. But I do get stuck in Action District. Have to leave the gang and rejoin Smiley Tongue - But what area u fall though? Action District or Area?

And 4th. Didn't u report most of your issues to Lockwood themselves?

*It's Uproar, not UpRoar

Message 2 of 8 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I seriously don't think these new space's or games on Home are play-tested first. I think they rush to release them and figure they'll deal with the bugs later. It's like were the play-testers. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 8 (314 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 18, 2012
LOL Wow!

So it's Mercia all over again, huh? Niiice.

I thought this was a bad idea from the git go. Another game from LKWD? Really? When the last one they released STILL has issues and no fixes in sight. No word on fixes, let alone future enhancements or updates to it?

Hey LKWD: Stop trying to make a dozen games and just focus on the ONE you previously released a couple months ago! Remember Mercia? Yeah...a lot of us are still wondering whats going on with that one. You cant distract us from one game, while releasing a new one. Not me anyway. I want more Mercia. Could care less about these "shooters" youre doing.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 8 (258 Views)
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I haven't had any issues and I actually like the game, other than the stupid walking / running sound.

Message 5 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LOL Wow!

So it's Mercia all over again, huh? Niiice.

I thought this was a bad idea from the git go. Another game from LKWD? Really? When the last one they released STILL has issues and no fixes in sight. No word on fixes, let alone future enhancements or updates to it?

Hey LKWD: Stop trying to make a dozen games and just focus on the ONE you previously released a couple months ago! Remember Mercia? Yeah...a lot of us are still wondering whats going on with that one. You cant distract us from one game, while releasing a new one. Not me anyway. I want more Mercia. Could care less about these "shooters" youre doing.

https://www.facebook.com/MerciaFracturedRealms/posts/414828598571123

This has been posted last month (September 20th 2012)

"Mercian Update: We've fixed A LOT of the issues you've been reporting and will be submitting a new version to Sony next week for their QA team to test. You can expect this version to go live in the not-too-distant future, but as you can imagine, we don't have an exact date at the moment. We're doing our best and we *really* appreciate your patience and understanding!"

Message 6 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Eh, I had some trouble getting in, but I waited til the early evening and it worked fine.  I think this is more of a typical Home game launch, rather than a spectacularly bad one.  Also, the game's pretty solid, from what I've played, so far.

Message 7 of 8 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Oct 18, 2012

yea I was being loaded in a white tee shirt an no gun. (the fix) on the screen where you change into ur clothes just wait til u fully load ur clothes b4 starting the game.

Message 8 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Likes