Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Re: Everybody who didn't get into home beta, take a deep breath

Apr 26, 2007
So does this mean that the invites are all done, or was that just round 1, and maybe more can be sent tonight? Anyone know for sure?
Finally got my Gaming Blog up! Check it out, www.PrimitiveCreation.com
Leave a comment if you enjoyed my articles/reviews, thanks!
Message 61 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I think they're still sending them out cuz a player of mine told me this mornig that he got an invite when he checked his email at 9:00am central............could've been from last nigh but he was so excited that he had to tell others b4 i had a chance to ask him, he'll be back at 3:00 pm so i'll ask him when he got it then and post if they sent it this morning or last night
Message 62 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:
I think they're still sending them out cuz a player of mine told me this mornig that he got an invite when he checked his email at 9:00am central............could've been from last nigh but he was so excited that he had to tell others b4 i had a chance to ask him, he'll be back at 3:00 pm so i'll ask him when he got it then and post if they sent it this morning or last night

Thanks. Also, I have a PS3, PS2, thats not registered on the PS Underground, I didn't know I needed to do that, but I was wondering, if I wait till I get home to register them (6pm EST) will that be too late? Should I go leave work now and do it now? Or is that just stupid?
Message 63 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 26, 2007
below is a portion of the E-mail i recieved....... note the first requirement:

REMEMBER:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
  • If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

Good luck!

so you don't have to have anything registered except for an id to get the sign upae-mail and a PS3 to have a chance to take part in the beta

Message 64 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:
I was pointing out that you don't have to include everyone who has a PS3 because only the people who are members of PSU are getting an invite as far as the Americans and  Candians are concerned Nowhere in there does it say that everyone who has a PSU acoount will get an invite(Nor did i state that it did)

Ok, np! Just wasn't sure about that!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 65 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Al2x wrote:

scheme-y

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
w00t!
Message 66 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I just hope i get accepted into the home beta. Smiley Sad(((((((((
PLAYSTATION Network - psu6
Xbox LIVE - CONKER1182
Steam - conker1182
Message 67 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:

REMEMBER:

• Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
  • Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
  • You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.

Good luck!

so you don't have to have anything registered except for an id to get the sign upae-mail and a PS3 to have a chance to take part in the beta

Concerning bullet point 3. is there a place outside the acceptance email to accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement? And Concerning Bullet point 4, have I missed some sign up somewhere? Or does that too take place in your acceptance email and then candidates are selected from the people that reply to the acceptance emails?
Message 68 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I got screwed

Message 69 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Apr 26, 2007

RenderMonk wrote:

Trill-Figga wrote:

REMEMBER:

• You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.once you click on the link it takes you to the agreement that you have to read and accept
  • Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.as far as i know thisis the only sign-up so far, yes the sign up follows once you accept the agreement

Good luck!

Concerning bullet point 3. is there a place outside the acceptance email to accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement? And Concerning Bullet point 4, have I missed some sign up somewhere? Or does that too take place in your acceptance email and then candidates are selected from the people that reply to the acceptance emails?

Message 70 of 75 (45 Views)
0 Likes