I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Re: Everybody who didn't get into home beta, take a deep breath

Apr 26, 2007

winlonghorn wrote:
I am going to favor my Xbox 360 alot more over PS3 now! I hate lying, cheating companies! This is the reason that they are having to lay off employees now! I have yet to have any REALLY positive experiences with Sony! I mean, Star Wars Galaxies failed me, they promised that with update 1.7 we would have PS1 games to play on PS3 and that isn't happening until tomorrow, there are very few titles that are going to make the cut for that update tomorrow, and the ultimate one "A website that was nothing but a sick joke to get everybody's hopes up that the beta application would be there!" I am going to find it hard to even desire turning on PS3 again before October! This is low of you Sony, very low indeed!

I hope you're not serious.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 41 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Apr 26, 2007

chawknz wrote:

winlonghorn wrote:
I am going to favor my Xbox 360 alot more over PS3 now! I hate lying, cheating companies! This is the reason that they are having to lay off employees now! I have yet to have any REALLY positive experiences with Sony! I mean, Star Wars Galaxies failed me, they promised that with update 1.7 we would have PS1 games to play on PS3 and that isn't happening until tomorrow, there are very few titles that are going to make the cut for that update tomorrow, and the ultimate one "A website that was nothing but a sick joke to get everybody's hopes up that the beta application would be there!" I am going to find it hard to even desire turning on PS3 again before October! This is low of you Sony, very low indeed!

In what way? I am not serious about leaving PS3 off that long or anything like that! I am just upset that they would pull a sick trick like that.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 42 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

Apr 26, 2007
If you didn't get an invite....Oh well eveyone knew here that a lot of people were not going to get an invite....so lets get on with our lives and not hate PS3 or Sony because of it...The world moves on.
Photobucket
Message 43 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Apr 26, 2007
well I got a email to sign up so I am just waiting to see if I get in no big deal if  dont though
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg609/GvirusZombie/Umbrella_anigif.gif
Message 44 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
920 posts

Apr 26, 2007

winlonghorn wrote:

chawknz wrote:

winlonghorn wrote:

In what way? I am not serious about leaving PS3 off that long or anything like that! I am just upset that they would pull a sick trick like that.

What was the sick trick?
banner
Message 45 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I had Homebetatrial.com as my homepage, checked almost every 2 hours, I have a Ps3, Ps2, Ps1, PsP, and games for all of them. been a sony kid since 97' and counting. I spend alot of time on the forums and GAP. I, like the rest of you, am in G.A.P., and i saved all the home videos, trailer, and GDC keynote just because home and LittleBigPlanet kicked so much ass. I loved the idea, couldnt get my head off of the topic. I called my friend to check the site when i wasnt home even, til today. I came home from work and go online to homebetatrial and read the who Keep checking back here to have an interest in participating in Home or whatever it said. went to us.playstation.com and went to the forums. I go to Playstation Home forum to talk about home, when almost an hour later i see a thread about people being invited. I check my email every 10 seconds. NOTHING. i even checked my PS3 and other emails. NOTHING. to this moment, over 3 hours later, still going at it, and people ask me, Why do you deserve home?
Message 46 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 26, 2007
What do you have to do to be invite to gap?
Message 47 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
920 posts

Apr 26, 2007
You do know you'll get home in October right? 

You act as if you're never gonna get Home.

Closed beta is a priviledge.  Here's how I think it will work.  The initial email invite is just random stroke of luck.  Once you sign up through the email, it'll ask you stuff, like, what you've owned, have you done any beta testing.

From there, a pool of people who have beta tested the most, and have the most experience in bug finding, will be picked.

Honestly, I don't see the fuss of why people are making such a big deal out of this.  If yuo didn't get in, fine.  In 6 months we'll all get it anyway.  You've waited for how long already, 6 months shudn't be nothing (unless they delay it, lol)
banner
Message 48 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3136 posts

Apr 26, 2007
 why is everyone making such a big deal about not gettign into the beta??? i mean come fall you will get to play the full version, others dotn even have a ps3 yet and your complaining about something sony didnt even have to tell you about, get over it.
Message 49 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Tideas wrote:

winlonghorn wrote:

chawknz wrote:

winlonghorn wrote:

What was the sick trick?

Maybe I am having dilusions or something, but didn't Phil Harrison say that we needed to check that site to register for the closed beta? Heck, even the site itself said check back to register for the CLOSED BETA! So, that is the trick that I am referring to!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 50 of 75 (25 Views)
0 Likes