Fender Bender
3417 posts

Re: Everybody who didn't get into home beta, take a deep breath

Apr 26, 2007
I got an email, but if I dont get IN im never playing another game ever again! And I'm done listening to my SONY radio! (not)

For real, everyone... chill. Its a PRIVELEDGE to be invited, not a right. (and other than that, its not a big deal) Besides, isnt there going to be a "public" beta in a few months too? Go play another game and wait..go rent FEAR if you havent played it, good game..and Rainbow 6 Vegas / Spiderman 3 / GRAW 2 comin out soon just to name a few... Oh and DUH, CALLING ALL CARS comes out to the PSN this week. It's gettin good reviews too. Go download that and let me beat some of u online, peace!

Oh, and I think you're all forgetting what the idea of a BETA is, its not just to "play", but also to give some FEEDBACK on how to improve/fix glitches in the product. 2 way street, cuz the product isnt final yet.
Love art+tech made with a purpose... MGS is #1. Love all Naughty Dog games, The Walking Dead, Journey, Portal, Gran Turismo, GTA, Tomb Raider, FF, God Of War, Red Dead Redemption, Competitive player for 18yrs..Unreal Tournament + CounterStrike - and played Socom for 10+ years. Still waiting for Sony to listen to competitive players and bring SOCOM back...

= oo7PorscheMGS =

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

Message 31 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 26, 2007
This is just a theory but I think that EVERYONE will get an email sooner or later, prove me wrong if you can please!
I just want home... Smiley Sad

PS3 owner since day one.
Message 32 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Eh, bummer..
Would have been nice to get in, but i guess the completed version will have to do.

Add me.....Bluevelocity

Currently playing: MotorStorm
RFOM and COD4
Message 33 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 26, 2007
how do you get into gap?
Message 34 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Jehuty540 wrote:
how do you get into gap?

you are given an invite over email.
I just want home... Smiley Sad

PS3 owner since day one.
Message 35 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 26, 2007
ohh well ... wouldve been nice to get in ... think though that first ppl to get in are (from the forums) the admins and such ... then they would release some emails to top forum posters and finally release the rest of the spots at that website ... lol its been my home page ever since they anounced the site
Message 36 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10740 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Busta_moves wrote:
ohh well ... wouldve been nice to get in ... think though that first ppl to get in are (from the forums) the admins and such ... then they would release some emails to top forum posters and finally release the rest of the spots at that website ... lol its been my home page ever since they anounced the site

its by gap and invite through playstation underground.
Message 37 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Me, being in gamer advisory panel (GAP...) is mucho el pissed off-o for me not el recievo invitationo! dammit i wanted beta. i did the homepage and all. i will now go stab someone in the eye with a pogo stick.
Message 38 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Apr 26, 2007
ah thats cool tho im real happy to see people actually get to try it out i thought it was gonna be provate.
Message 39 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I am going to favor my Xbox 360 alot more over PS3 now! I hate lying, cheating companies! This is the reason that they are having to lay off employees now! I have yet to have any REALLY positive experiences with Sony! I mean, Star Wars Galaxies failed me, they promised that with update 1.7 we would have PS1 games to play on PS3 and that isn't happening until tomorrow, there are very few titles that are going to make the cut for that update tomorrow, and the ultimate one "A website that was nothing but a sick joke to get everybody's hopes up that the beta application would be there!" I am going to find it hard to even desire turning on PS3 again before October! This is low of you Sony, very low indeed!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 40 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes