This will work like the bunny hunt I did over Easter. But, this time you get to find General Zaragoza.
Date: Sunday 5th May
Time: 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT
How it works:
- The General has been spotted in 10 different spaces.
- I’ll post pictures (and give hints if needed) of where he was last seen.
- First to find him gets a prize.
- Winner will pick a number 1-7.
- If you own the prize you can pick something of equal or lesser value.
- Once a prize number has been picked, no one else can pick it.
- Once you’ve won, you cannot win again.
When you find the General say one of these:
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
- Muestrame a la piñata!
- Dame un taco.
Alguien ha visto a mi burro?
Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.
Nice LT!! Do ppl get extra points if they make candy come out of him, oh wait it's scavenger hunt not a piñata party sorry!! I wouldn't worry about the turnout bro, the Easter hunt was a huge success & everyone I spoke w/ really enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll have more than enough forum users freaking the general public out by running all over Home asking "have you seen a suspicious man in a sombrero round here lately" like we did w/ the Easter hunt.
I must say, I was dissapointed to see that you were not in the list as an MVP. I dont know if you applied or received an invitation, but to me you are an MVP Your continued contributions to this community has been and is wonderful to say the least. GL to all the participants of the event sounds like lots of fun.