Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic

May 1, 2007
Do we call fake now then? I notice that Resistance, MotorStorm and folding all have the TM after them, strange why Home doesn't have it.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 40 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

May 1, 2007
Isn't HOME being developed by SOE London?  
Message 41 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1440 posts

May 1, 2007
now this one looks a lot more real than the other guy who posted that other pic in german.
GAP.SOCOM.
Message 42 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007
1... for the new meal, call it WFBetta ( woofbeta = waitng for beta ) haha iono im sleepy too haha...

2. coffe sounds good.

3. i think its real.

4. hopefully it will be out soon...

Message 43 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

Gavi wrote:
Do we call fake now then? I notice that Resistance, MotorStorm and folding all have the TM after them, strange why Home doesn't have it.

Beta? If its true, It'll probably change for official release .. remember, in Beta, we had to agree to the terms so .. because of that, the TM may not be required...
Message 44 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

May 1, 2007

Gavi wrote:

I just took a look at it just about everyone running some game or the other has a TM after their title. It's standard legal procedure I believe. I still stick with fake for now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 45 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

Gavi wrote:

Beta? If its true, It'll probably change for official release .. remember, in Beta, we had to agree to the terms so .. because of that, the TM may not be required...

Home is still trademarked, just as demos of games that haven't been released are.

Message Edited by Clinton514 on 04-30-2007 11:21 PM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 46 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3195 posts

May 1, 2007
*goes over to the EU boards*
Photobucket
Message 47 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

Gavi wrote:

Yeah i agree...
<tm> is for a licenced publicly released comercial items i believe... like 1 of the psp disks i have for psp has a R instead of tm but yet tm on released games
Message 48 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

May 1, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

Gavi wrote:

I just took a look at it just about everyone running some game or the other has a TM after their title. It's standard legal procedure I believe. I still stick with fake for now.

Without a doubt. I can't believe I didn't think about it, but I let the hype get the better of me. Folding@Home also as the TM logo after it. Good catch Clinton
Shame On Sony
Message 49 of 144 (6 Views)
0 Likes