Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic

May 1, 2007

Maggot9 wrote:

kid101snowboarder wrote:
ITS STARTED

eu has started so we should soon hopefully .... heres proof : http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=84257

Pics :

Message Edited by kid101snowboarder on 04-30-2007 06:47 PM

Thank god you had that second close up pic..i wouldnt have been able to see he wasplaying Home just from the first pic

Message Edited by Maggot9 on 04-30-2007 11:05 PM

No prob but thank the guy from eu... haha...
Message 30 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1324 posts

Re: Eu Has Started

May 1, 2007
we really didnt need a second thread for this its hard to keep track of things when ur looking for them in 100 places just merge the thread with the first one started
PSN: NinjaGaru - G.A.P. - Join Gamefly.

nox01
Message 31 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

May 1, 2007
Question for everyone to think about.

Why no TM(trademark) after the HOME?  I call fake on this one but I'll gladly accept being wrong this one time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 32 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

May 1, 2007
Is it true that EU Sony boards members recieved their messages through their inbox? I quickly checked all my inboxes but still no joy. Also, it seems like so far Home has only gone out to English speaking people, no word at all on Japan yet, wouldn't they be interested in this also, don't you think? 
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 33 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 1, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

Why no TM(trademark) after the HOME?  I call fake on this one but I'll gladly accept being wrong this one time

I don't remember seeing any games having TM on the FL, correct me if I am wrong but I believe that it only show the name of the game you are in.
Message 34 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1489 posts

May 1, 2007

killajay77 wrote:
Looks like there is going to be a long night ahead of me..... putting on the coffee as I type..

so ... soo ... sooooo true ~.~ ...

So long, I might invent myself a new meal ... breakfast ... dinner ... supper .... and the last last meal of your 48 awake life, zutter?

I'm way to tired even now ... I'm probably not gona last long lol
Message 35 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

May 1, 2007

Jbird34 wrote:

Clinton514 wrote:

I don't remember seeing any games having TM on the FL, correct me if I am wrong but I believe that it only show the name of the game you are in.

That's true.  I only think I have seen the TM once or twice.  I'm calling this for real.
Message 36 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

May 1, 2007

Clinton514 wrote:

Good point actually. The guy over at NEOGAF who has it, won't reveal his name, but I think he's got he seems to be in close connection with Sony. So, I'm not sure if they have sent out the betas to the invited people just yet.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 37 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

May 1, 2007
Message 38 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
254 posts

May 1, 2007

Naustradamus wrote:

killajay77 wrote:
Looks like there is going to be a long night ahead of me..... putting on the coffee as I type..

so ... soo ... sooooo true ~.~ ...

So long, I might invent myself a new meal ... breakfast ... dinner ... supper .... and the last last meal of your 48 awake life, zutter?

I'm way to tired even now ... I'm probably not gona last long lol

You invent that meal man! Keep it up!  We'll all be beta testing home soon enough! (As much hope as I can give anyone at this time)
Message 39 of 144 (15 Views)
0 Likes