Splicer
67 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic

May 1, 2007

Gavi wrote:
Hmm, I'm on the fence on this one, I noticed that the website has the TM after Home. Anyhow, since it's the start of May in Europe already, I'm guessing the HOME beta went out at midnight, maybe all of you will get yours at midnight too. I'm just going to keep my eye on the homebeta trial site for now.

Nobody in the EU has been invited - your own invite emails said it was restricted to US and Canada only.  Believe me we're as annoyed about the website as everyone else (more so, since the thing is even developed in the EU).

Current the likelyhood of there being an EU beta before the US one is approaching zero.  Sony still claim there will be a chance for the EU to sign up via the website, but I'm sceptical.

*THERE IS NO EU BETA* so anyone claiming otherwise is faking.  The only people in the EU who could possibly be using Home would be Sony employees on the internal beta.

Message Edited by TonyHoyle on 05-01-2007 01:07 AM
Message 90 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Eu Has Started : now wit pic : WIT NEW PIC

May 1, 2007

kid101snowboarder wrote:
ITS STARTED

eu has started so we should soon hopefully .... heres proof : http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=84257

Pics :

Message Edited by kid101snowboarder on 04-30-2007 06:47 PM

Message Edited by kid101snowboarder on 04-30-2007 09:08 PM

Message Edited by kid101snowboarder on 04-30-2007 09:09 PM

Message Edited by kid101snowboarder on 05-01-2007 12:17 AM

lol I think I'm at the very bottom of the first picture.

EDIT: I also have at least 2 other people playing Home right now. I'll post pics later!

Message Edited by v8_vantage on 05-01-2007 07:49 AM
Message 91 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 1, 2007
Didn't someone lock this thread last night? (I was a littel confused it seemed as if all EU has home threads were locked) anyways glad to see it has opened back up.
Message 92 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

May 1, 2007
For all of those who think its fake there is a new picture here.

Message 93 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

May 1, 2007

IceCold wrote:
Didn't someone lock this thread last night? (I was a littel confused it seemed as if all EU has home threads were locked) anyways glad to see it has opened back up.

They closed it claiming it is a rumor, but maybe they realized it is not and reopened it.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 94 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

May 1, 2007

TonyHoyle wrote:

Gavi wrote:
Hmm, I'm on the fence on this one, I noticed that the website has the TM after Home. Anyhow, since it's the start of May in Europe already, I'm guessing the HOME beta went out at midnight, maybe all of you will get yours at midnight too. I'm just going to keep my eye on the homebeta trial site for now.

Nobody in the EU has been invited - your own invite emails said it was restricted to US and Canada only.  Believe me we're as annoyed about the website as everyone else (more so, since the thing is even developed in the EU).

Current the likelyhood of there being an EU beta before the US one is approaching zero.  Sony still claim there will be a chance for the EU to sign up via the website, but I'm sceptical.

*THERE IS NO EU BETA* so anyone claiming otherwise is faking.  The only people in the EU who could possibly be using Home would be Sony employees on the internal beta.

Message Edited by TonyHoyle on 05-01-2007 01:07 AM

I hate to burst your bubble but you are wrong.

Message 95 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

May 1, 2007
That still doesn't prove anything though about anyone outside of PSU being invited into the beta. I heard that there were some EU board members who got to participate in the beta, but that's just a rumour. I know of people who are living outside of the US/Canada who are running the beta, but they have connections with Sony and developers. I am quite frankly annoyed that the website was never used up to this point to allow everyone a chance to get into the beta. However, I understand that this stage is merely the closed beta and we'll never know what that meant until the NDA is lifted or if we can enter in at the open beta stage or worse yet, wait till it actually launches.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 96 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 1, 2007
^^^^^^^ lol owned.
Message 97 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

May 1, 2007
lucky people i want to be invited!!
Message 98 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

May 1, 2007
Welll eu has officially started beta... im just wondering if were gunna be able too
Message 99 of 144 (14 Views)
0 Likes