Nov 22 2012
By: crazy_kracker1 Wastelander 837 posts

Essence of the Tides?

20 replies 604 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Hello if any one got this item and has time may I see it im online know and thanks.

Message 1 of 21 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: Essence of the Tides?

Nov 22, 2012

be happy to show send me a request Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21 (582 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Thank you logging in know if it will quit kicking me lol

Message 3 of 21 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 22, 2012

This item makes no sense to me at all. Your supposed to make one or several of your personal spaces into a underwater what? Experience flooding in your space just after hurricane Sandy really? Maybe they should have made their own personal space for this you think? Or are they putting the cart before the horse?

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 21 (568 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 22, 2012

strider367 wrote:

This item makes no sense to me at all. Your supposed to make one or several of your personal spaces into a underwater what? Experience flooding in your space just after hurricane Sandy really? Maybe they should have made their own personal space for this you think? Or are they putting the cart before the horse?

Yes I agree with you there. There should have been a personal space released with this that would make sense. I like the essence item but the animations of the bubbles aren't that breath taking for me. However this could make another developer capitalize on this by making a big underwater oasis or a fish tank personal space. I personally am a fan of the fish tank personal space idea! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 21 (521 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I agree , it only turns the place into basically a fish bowl.

I thought when it said you could swim, it meant you could swim in the water or pool of any personal space, but you can only swim in mid air of your personal space.

I'm sorry I purchased it.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 6 of 21 (485 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Nov 22, 2012
It is great in the under water apartment. It makes for a great themed space!

For those that don't know, the under water apartment is a reward for catching all the fish in the Go Fish space.
Message 7 of 21 (461 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Yh looks great in underwater one & also neptune  Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 21 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
414 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I bought it as an excuse to buy the Rapture Metro Apartment (from Bioshock). I put it in the last locked room as an excuse to replay the unlocking of my doors. Its basically a little mini game for myself for when I feel the need to flood Rapture. Unfortunately I'm unable to swim upstairs or back into the living room.

Side Note

(Read it in the voice on tape recorder. Also this is a joke so don't take it seriously.)

@-@

I have become a Diamond Member!.... Should I be wearing my Diamond Suit?.... And what happened to my Mystery Vacation?.... I made so much progress from Bronze, to Silver, to Gold, to Platinum, & finally to Diamond! I deserve my Mystery Vacation!

Message 9 of 21 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 22, 2012
This is a must have active item. It works well in the Paris Clocktower apt. You can swim up and down, flip, and spin. It is also far better priced that most other Developers items.
Posted Image

Message 10 of 21 (370 Views)
0 Likes